• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Old-fashioned Advertisements

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
Share your old ads here! Or check out the ones I found. I can’t stand current advertising, but the art and creativity from past ads are just terrific.

1680426502759.jpeg

Old ads are rather wonderful and more articulate! :) Modern commercials seem so dumbed down with rarely more than two or three words and that's it!

1680428084037.jpeg

This one seems to have come full circle and could probably be used again for those who are into bone broth.

A very young Paul Hogan (crocodile dundee)

Feels kinda odd seeing this sort of thing these days! So matter of fact about it all. I think they had removed cigarette ads from the TV by the time I was 3 so I cant remember seeing many. They did, oddly, still permit cigar ads in the UK until around 1997 I think. Also cigarettes could still be advertised in paper media until the late 90s too.

Feels kinda odd seeing this sort of thing these days! So matter of fact about it all.
Paul Hogan did years of adverts for Winfield, always with the phrase "Anyhow, have a Winfield.". The company got in to trouble when we first started putting serious health warnings on cigarette packets.

In huge letters on the outside of the packet it said "Warning. Smoking Kills." and just underneath that it said "Anyhow, have a Winfield.".

New Threads

Top Bottom