• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Obedience skills in action!

Luca

V.I.P Member
Here is an actual training montage… (I’m not comfortable posting videos of myself online so my face isn’t visible. Also not comfortable with my body, oh well :confused:)

But here is what six months of training does!
Pictured: sit-stay, down-stay, and heel, mostly with eye contact.

This is the shortened version of these exercises, so I could make a shorter video.

He can do 10 minute sit-stay, 5 minute down-stay, and fast/normal figure 8 heel, at this point. Also off leash sometimes.
This is only about a minute of footage, so just a simple showcase!

New Threads

Top Bottom