• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Not Remotely Shy - and I’m moving in.

Who are you?

• Myself

• Someone else

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey everyone,

I’m a bit of a forum addict and I’ve been hanging around elsewhere for years (not Reddit, though - that place is stressful).

Having spent a little time here a few months ago, I decided I like you all (collectively) and that this is the most low-stress forum sites I’ve ever spent time on. I’m thrilled to be seeing so little emotional subtext and so much straightforwardness.

So, I’m moving in. Nice to meet you all (again).

I’m pretty convinced I’m autistic, at this point. But I’m still pre-diagnosis.

I’ll get around to writing a profile soon.

Just another introduction thread

1bbac23304c7f302459873b26f443473.png

What is an example of emotional subtext? I'm not sure if I know how to do that or if I do it without realizing it. :eek:

Well you can have the third top shelf in the community fridge, and you can have kitchen cleaning on Sunday. But we only have street parking.

Welcome.

Welcome back. There used to be virtual doughnuts but now we only provide virtual fruits. It's healthier. We still have coffee though.

:grapes::greenapple::redapple::melon::strawberry::watermelon::coffee:

I decided I like you all (collectively)

Hm, I'll do my best to not make you question this bit too much.

Welcome to the forum, sir/madam or whatever term you'd like.

Also, I agree about Reddit, it is definitely... er... Reddit. It definitely is. It has its uses every now and then but usually... best off just avoiding it, is what I always say. Half of its forums are just meme factories anyway.

New Threads

Top Bottom