• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Niece Bragging Corner

Riley

I've decided to create this thread so I can brag about my 9-year old niece. In a way, making up for my crappy treatment of her. Feel free to talk about your own nieces and nephews here, as well.

• She's a interior designer in-the-making.
  • Nothing that worries me seems to phase her.
  • She can beat me at Mortal Kombat XL.

Sorry - I don't understand the humor?

She's used a crying emoji because my niece can speak mandarin, which makes her sad because she can't or perhaps wants or wanted to at one time. But I don't think it's a real sadness, more like frustration and not true sadness which makes me smile. Sometimes we say were sad, but it's something else.

No, Mia’s incorrect. It’s a laughing emoji. (crying with laughter) And I find it funny because ‘mandarin’ is a fruit.
I know a sweay sentence in mandarin. No idea what it means but was able to use it once in a relevant context.
And how about that for being irrelevant?

But do you laugh at all fruit?
Perhaps if you spoke kumquat like lucy does?

But people lover their neices to pieces

No, Mia’s incorrect. It’s a laughing emoji. (crying with laughter) And I find it funny because ‘mandarin’ is a fruit.

You realize it's also a language? Not just a fruit?

Mandarin (/ˈmændərɪn, -drɪn/ ( listen); simplified Chinese: 官话; traditional Chinese: 官話; pinyin: Guānhuà; literally: "speech of officials") is a group of related varieties of Chinese spoken across most of northern and southwestern China. ... Most Mandarin varieties have four tones.

I'm sad to say that I don't actually know very much about my nieces and nephews. But I just want them to know that I love them all very much, and I will continue to love them and be proud of them no matter what happens or where life takes them.

New Threads

Top Bottom