• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New

I only look at the the "new threads" bar on the right as well as the notifications I receive, and I ignore everything else.

Hi i have had technical issues ( my own not the forum!) and the admin members have ALWAYS helped me sort them, maybe do a private message to one if them?

Hi and welcome, people will help if you ask. I can't see all of the features on my tablet unless I turn it horizontal, so there may be items you are not seeing, which can be perplexing. I hope you can stay a while and gradually work it out, we have some good discussions here.

:tulip::blossom::hibiscus::blossom::sunflower::blossom::cat:

Hi there and warm welcome , Just take things according to youre pace & look around and im shore you will find youre way soon enough in here

I posted my first message between 10PM and 11PM. I just figured out how to find the replies to that message. It is 4AM.

That's probably less time than it took me. It takes me anywhere from two weeks to three months to fully get the hang of new things.

upload_2020-7-7_8-59-33.png

New Threads

Top Bottom