• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to the site

Lupine

Hello, I already thought way too long on what to name this thread (as well as my account name). I'm a late diagnosed high functioning autistic, and for the last year I've been reading up more about the spectrum and peoples' experiences being on it. What I've read is extremely relatable. The diagnosis and the research was like bringing order out of chaos, because all my life I felt as though I was afflicted with a host of random physical and mental maladies that had no relationship with each other. Anyway, I'm glad to have found a community. Thank you for having me!

Hello, and welcome! It’s good to have you here. I can definitely relate to a lot of what you said and order out of chaos is a great way to put it. I hope you get a lot out of being here and do you let us know if you need any help finding your way around.

Also, I love lupines.

1677417897914.jpeg

Unless you were talking about wolves, but I love them too.

Hello, I already thought way too long on what to name this thread (as well as my account name). I'm a late diagnosed high functioning autistic, and for the last year I've been reading up more about the spectrum and peoples' experiences being on it. What I've read is extremely relatable. The diagnosis and the research was like bringing order out of chaos, because all my life I felt as though I was afflicted with a host of random physical and mental maladies that had no relationship with each other. Anyway, I'm glad to have found a community. Thank you for having me!
It’s moving to read your post. I’m a very late diagnosis, and had/have the same experience of order out of chaos, a single diagnosis for a myriad of strange symptoms.

Welcome.

New Threads

Top Bottom