• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New to being an aspie

KennQuiet

Ok a little about me. I'm a great communicator, high functioning from what my therapist says, but I hate being touched and loud noises/people. Gotten into arguments on the bus over people yelling on their phones. I'm also an epileptic. Have absent and grand mal seizures. Finding out I had auditory seizures as a kid and just thought i was crazy lol.
Now the fun and positive stuff. Being alone is quite fun. I like listening to music, playing games and watching netflix or Amazon prime. If I had an area to do arts and crafts I would, but for now I just write, primarily poetry.
Today I'm alone
In my bed, in my head
Searching for answers in a place I thought was dead
Am I gonna be accepted? Or shunned?
I'm filled with tons
Of memories and stories of a past so confusing
What am I losing?
I've already died twice after my face began drooping.

Hi KennQuiet

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom