• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New school.

BrokenBoy

戯言使い(Nonsense User)
So my school shut down back in December and I'm at a new school now.

It sucks. No one likes me. I get I'm an asshole sometimes but I keep getting negative feedback even when I'm not a jerk from people who've I've never even interacted with.

There's a lot of times where I often make jokes and even though the jokes themselves are really obviously hyperbolic people always end up taking them seriously that makes things worst.

I feel so alone. I wish I had friends.

I'm sorry about that. You seem like a cool guy to me. I'll be praying for you. Let us know when it gets better!

I swear l never felt like l fit in at school especially the later years. I think a lot of kids feel this way especially us on the spectrum. Just march to your own drummer,don't bother trying to impress, just go and try to learn something that interests you. I enjoyed drama and history and English. What subjects do you like?

I swear l never felt like l fit in at school especially the later years. I think a lot of kids feel this way especially us on the spectrum. Just march to your own drummer,don't bother trying to impress, just go and try to learn something that interests you. I enjoyed drama and history and English. What subjects do you like?
I love history and English too!

Hey, cool subjects. Do you like the school? The teachers, the classrooms, etc? Does it have a library?

It's interesting. Almost no one I went to school with knew anything about me because I shut everyone out. And there were not too many people who tried to bully me because I was blessed with large size, unusual physical strength, and high intelligence. Most bullies were afraid of me, and I befriended other kids who were bullied.

Now, 45 years later I look 20 years younger than my classmates, and am still physically fit. At my last high school reunion, everyone wanted to get to know me better. Many have chronic illnesses which make ASD look not so bad. All I am saying is that what goes around comes around in the end. Do your best to be the best you can be, and never give up. You are different, and may not be as disadvantaged as you think.

The school itself is fine but the people in it are obnoxious and they bother me a lot.

Understand, they get in the way of the whole purpose called school. It seems the younger generation has a large number of bullies compared to when l went.

New Threads

Top Bottom