• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NEW NOISE-BLOCKING BLUETOOTH EARBUDS!

AuBurney Tuckerson

~GigglesTheAutisticHyena~
I think I just found the perfect noise-blocking device! My mother got me these Bluetooth ear buds, and they work better because they go in my ears! I'm able to play "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian and block out the painful noises at last! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can finally sit at the computer and roleplay on Feral Heart in the living room without being tortured by the noises of cooking, laundry machines, pots and pans, etc.! That is, as long I keep the music going with youtube music.. Either way, I have found my relief! Thanks you, God! Thanks you, mother! That was a Christmas present in my book!

I think I just found the perfect noise-blocking device! My mother got me these Bluetooth ear buds, and they work better because they go in my ears! I'm able to play "Battlefield" by Blind Guardian and block out the painful noises at last! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can finally sit at the computer and roleplay on Feral Heart in the living room without being tortured by the noises of cooking, laundry machines, pots and pans, etc.! That is, as long I keep the music going with youtube music.. Either way, I have found my relief! Thanks you, God! Thanks you, mother! That was a Christmas present in my book!
Please do post the picture and the brand name! Many more would like them....

I never planned to. Plus, I don't even know the actual brand name.
But surely when you received them, they were in a box... with the brand name and model on them? And even if not in a box, most products will have the name on them somewhere?

Why the reluctance to share?

That's what I was wondering but figured I had misunderstood something and it made sense somehow. :eek:

I'm very intrigued to know more too. You've had such a nightmare finding something that works @AuBurney Tuckerson , they must be pretty special. I think there will quite a lot of people who'd like to benefit from them too. If your Mum doesn't mind, maybe she could look up her order history and tell you what they are perhaps?

-rereads post- OHHHHHHH.. Nvm. I read that wrong. I thought they said not to, and I thought it was against the rules. I guess I can share it now. Let me see if I can get the box.

15460254997483813445348596016821.jpg
15460254997483813445348596016821.jpg

Here it is. But PLEASE next time type a post to where it is not so easy for me to read it the wrong way. I'm not that sharp at reading, and I can easily read the wrong thing. Like when you say "please do", my mind confuses it for "please do not". Perhaps you could take out "do" and instead just say "please share it". You see the misunderstanding it caused because I'm easily confused by everything. My intelligence quotient is only 97, you know.

97 isn't that low you know ;) Thanks for sharing :) Skullcandy are easily available all over the world so that's a great find.

It's OK @AuBurney Tuckerson we understand now :) You won't be the first of us to get the wrong end of the stick, and obviously some of the rest of us did too ;) The record has been set straight and we're grateful that you shared. I really hope these earbuds continue to be a benefit to you.

I've done something similar so many times! I could be wrong, but I don't think it's related to IQ.

The funniest time was when I read a quote on the wall of a restaurant, and I don't remember what it said but it was supposed to be inspirational, but I read one of the affirming words as negative just like you did. I asked my friends, "Why would someone put that on a wall??" so utterly confused by the negativity.

I wish I wrote the quote down because I continue laughing about it regularly.

I'm just on the fact that due to the confusion, everyone thinks of me as selfish, but I'm NOT. I just got confused.
I have always perceived you as a warm, caring person, and my perceptions of you have not changed. I, too, have done the same. I'm sorry if my post caused you distress in any way, as I would not have wanted that to happen. There dosn't appear to be any heart emoji's, but, I would post one, here, If I could.

edit- I know how intense it can be, to view something of a sensitive nature, or that could possibly, trigger past hurt, or the like, so, I have deleted my earlier post, in case it can help to lighten things for you.

If you read through the thread, at this juncture, I hope you will see the humor I see, knowing what had, actually, occurred. Not to diminish the seriousness of your (possible) distress, or feelings, however, but, perhaps it can help turn things around, somewhat. I hope you are feeling better.

Last edited:
I have always perceived you as a warm, caring person, and my perceptions of you have not changed. I, too, have done the same. I'm sorry if my post caused you distress in any way, as I would not have wanted that to happen. There dosn't appear to be any heart emoji's, but, I would post one, here, If I could.

edit- I know how intense it can be, to view something of a sensitive nature, or that could possibly, trigger past hurt, or the like, so, I have deleted my earlier post, in case it can help to lighten things for you.

If you read through the thread, at this juncture, I hope you will see the humor I see, knowing what had, actually, occurred. Not to diminish the seriousness of your (possible) distress, or feelings, however, but, perhaps it can help turn things around, somewhat. I hope you are feeling better.
OK. Thanks.

I've done something similar so many times! I could be wrong, but I don't think it's related to IQ.

The funniest time was when I read a quote on the wall of a restaurant, and I don't remember what it said but it was supposed to be inspirational, but I read one of the affirming words as negative just like you did. I asked my friends, "Why would someone put that on a wall??" so utterly confused by the negativity.

I wish I wrote the quote down because I continue laughing about it regularly.
Lol.

New Threads

Top Bottom