• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tcx

Beginner.
V.I.P Member
Hi I'm new to this forum. Tcx is my ign so I use it on the forum. I'm 21 now.
Atheist.
I'm not a native English speaker and I don't practice languages I've learned daily so sorry for any mistake I've made if you do care about it.

The reason I come to this forum is for 'accurate and exact solution' to all problems/questions I've met. I need rules that I can understand how they work, how they've been used just like function in math.
My parents have been suggested to take me to diagnose ASD when I was in junior high. I was diagnosed ASD and emotionally disturbed when I was 16. My mum brought me to the counseling room in hospital once and I refused to go there again cause both my parents would cry, express negative mood and act like they are extremely hurt or something I didn't know.

My IQ is above 140. I often ranked first~third in junior/senior high that might cause some problems. My parents thought my lack of understanding social interaction was just because I wasn't trying to accept/expose myself to those circumstance.

I didn't go to college when I graduated from senior high. I meltdown.
I can't tell illusion and reality. I found almost everything fake or dumb or assaulting.
I saw 5 doctors when I was 19-20 by myself. I've been told( I don't think that they're convincing diagnoses) dissociation disease, PTSD, depression and sense of disorder.
Wow, cool. New vocabularies for me. The last doctor didn't give me an answer immediately so I took her advice and visit her. 1 year later, she left the hospital and I still haven't got those answers to my questions.

I don't know how the introduction definition present actually so I provide something that happened to me. Hope these facts work. These facts don't work well on the ASD group Admin in my country. I don't have any interest or tendency except for atheist. Religions and Politics bother residents around where I live too much. That's why I call myself Atheist.
I might study pharmacy or medicine this year.

Last edited:
ac0326af4168676dae7b5b5f04d75c70.png

Welcome, Tcx!
That's a beautiful picture.
I won't pretend that I have ready solutions for anyone's problems, but I found that the discussions here have helped me understand a lot of things about myself and society in general. I hope it's as helpful for you as it's been for me.

Hi I'm new to this forum. Tcx is my ign so I use it on the forum. I'm 21 now.
Atheist.
I'm not a native English speaker and I don't practice languages I've learned daily so sorry for any mistake I've made if you do care about it.

The reason I come to this forum is for 'accurate and exact solution' to all problems/questions I've met. I need rules that I can understand how they work, how they've been used just like function in math.
My parents have been suggested to take me to diagnose ASD when I was in junior high. I was diagnosed ASD and emotionally disturbed when I was 16. My mum brought me to the counseling room in hospital once and I refused to go there again cause both my parents would cry, express negative mood and act like they are extremely hurt or something I didn't know.

My IQ is above 140. I often ranked first~third in junior/senior high that might cause some problems. My parents thought my lack of understanding social interaction was just because I wasn't trying to accept/expose myself to those circumstance.

I didn't go to college when I graduated from senior high. I meltdown.
I can't tell illusion and reality. I found almost everything fake or dumb or assaulting.
I saw 5 doctors when I was 19-20 by myself. I've been told( I don't think that they're convincing diagnoses) dissociation disease, PTSD, depression and sense of disorder.
Wow, cool. New vocabularies for me. The last doctor didn't give me an answer immediately so I took her advice and visit her. 1 year later, she left the hospital and I still haven't got those answers to my questions.

I don't know how the introduction definition present actually so I provide something that happened to me. Hope these facts work. These facts don't work well on the ASD group Admin in my country. I don't have any interest or tendency except for atheist. Religions and Politics bother residents around where I live too much. That's why I call myself Atheist.
I might study pharmacy or medicine this year.
I will say it again I can barely string four words together in the three languages I know a tiny bit more of so don't apologise

I will say it again I can barely string four words together in the three languages I know a tiny bit more of so don't apologise

This kind of apology is a rule I generalize and it often does well. If I say something I'm not-that-good previously rather than I'm pro enough to write a guide, people would be super friendly and be nice to me. That's like a cheat or trap. Should I apologize to be hypocritical even if I don't feel any guilty?
I should stop typing this since this is one of my problem I'm still searching on forum-- feeling empty and fake. Should I apologize for not feeling anything about others' greetings or blablabla...
Hope you don't matter. Last time I spoke truth about my feeling made me lose one friend.

Last edited:
This kind of apology is a rule I generalize and it often does well. If I say something I'm not-that-good previously rather than I'm pro enough to write a guide, people would be super friendly and be nice to me. That's like a cheat or trap. Should I apologize to being hypocritical even if I don't feel any guilty?
I should stop typing this since this is one of my problem I'm still searching on forum-- feeling empty and fake. Should I apologize for not feeling anything about others' greetings or blablabla...
Hope you don't matter. Last time I spoke truth about my feeling made me lose one friend.

One of the good things about autistic people is that we prefer the truth. You won’t find many fake people here.

This kind of apology is a rule I generalize and it often does well. If I say something I'm not-that-good previously rather than I'm pro enough to write a guide, people would be super friendly and be nice to me. That's like a cheat or trap. Should I apologize to being hypocritical even if I don't feel any guilty?
If it's the truth it's not a cheat. Also, as long as you're reasonable in your responses I doubt that people wouldn't like you for telling the truth, especially here.

I'm not fluent in any language you're not fluent in English when you are fluent in English and you appear to be learning it what you put more quickly than I do and you'll learn something about British culture in the last 30 years or so,the British were known for expecting people to learn their language- I was born into the generation after that where it is reasonable that if I couldn't learn your language why should you be expected to learn mine,that's part of the reason I said don't apologise .
I'm glad you can speak English as I don't have a talent for languages I can memorise certain words but I can't put sentences together I've been alive more than 40 years and I still can't work out English grammar I find it strange non-English speakers would think everybody who lives in Britain is fluent in English

I'm not fluent in any language you're not fluent in English when you are fluent in English and you appear to be learning it what you put more quickly than I do and you'll learn something about British culture in the last 30 years or so,the British were known for expecting people to learn their language- I was born into the generation after that where it is reasonable that if I couldn't learn your language why should you be expected to learn mine,that's part of the reason I said don't apologise .
I'm glad you can speak English as I don't have a talent for languages I can memorise certain words but I can't put sentences together I've been alive more than 40 years and I still can't work out English grammar I find it strange non-English speakers would think everybody who lives in Britain is fluent in English
Maa~, no worries here. I can't speak my in any of my country's languages fluently (besides English, and apparently I've got accents in all the languages I speak, which is like 3, in descending order of fluency).

Maa~, no worries here. I can't speak my in any of my country's languages fluently (besides English, and apparently I've got accents in all the languages I speak, which is like 3, in descending order of fluency).
Wait, shoot, saying that isn't helpful. I mean in any case even if you're not fluent at the very least you can get ideas out. I mean it takes bit longer than I'm used to but you're perfectly understandable to me (as in I get what you're saying).

Welcome @Tcx
Which situations and rules are you interested in?
Intriguing introduction.

I don't have any interest in learning NT rules. They are too uncertain to be understood and I wasted too much time to figure out how NTs' logic work. When I was a senior high I forced myself to find and read whatever written on the textbook list in Psychology, Politic and Philosophy from college then I meltdown.
On the result, it's totally a bad decision.
I'd like to suppose that mine(or Autism?) logic is classic physics and NTs are quantum state.
If interest means less confused and more comfortable things to study and enjoy, I will vote for Math, Chemistry and Physics or incremental/upgrade game type things.

New Threads

Top Bottom