• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New me new start!

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
So, I don't tend to eat or drink a lot but my mum got shopping come and she surprised me with this bottle that has certain times to finish what's inside the bottle, so far I'm doing great! I'm really proud of myself,
New me new start to life and how I look after myself!
20220220_191736.jpg

@Sarah S

Last edited:
So, I don't tend to eat or drink a lot but my mum got shopping come and she surprised me with this bottle that has certain times to finish what's inside the bottle, so far I'm doing great! I'm really proud of myself,
New me new start to life and how I look after myself!
View attachment 76097

@Sarah S

I wish I would have had one of those bottles long ago; I would have filled it with all types of things like smoothies, higher calorie energy drinks, and warm soups, etc. Back during my late teens and early twenties especially I had difficulties with depression, phobias and such, and little things like that cup as a reminder and motivation tool could have also lifted my spirits more and helped me remember to complete such important things.

At the time I did not see the importance of such, but foods and drinks are very important for our physical and emotional help, as is finding other ways to relax, feel better about ourselves, gain strength, and to increase our positive thoughts, while reducing the negative--after we learn from those situations, and after going through the appropriate trauma stages when bigger harms occur too. I find each person will consider solutions that seem best for them, and we can do research as well for what our urgent needs are.

I am glad your Mom is trying her best to assist, and as your daughter will need you to be at your best too. I feel you can do it! Just take a step at a time. That is what I did.

New Threads

Top Bottom