• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here / looking for friends with ASD!

Slime_Punk

 Please erase
V.I.P Member
Hey everyone. I was diagnosed with HFA years ago but remained in denial for some reason until very recently. I have nobody in my life with ASD, so I thought I would sign up here to meet some others who are like me! (Cue the Tarzan soundtrack by Phil Collins)

I look forward to participating in this community in hopes to find some friends with shared nerd interests and all of that good stuff. :)

upload_2020-10-22_13-8-19.png

What are your nerd interests? mine are animals,Doctor who,the original series of Star Trek,art can only observe it now ,some other sci fi like Stargate SG-1 not the rest,Jerusalem,some aspects of the Jews and Judaism ,messianic Judaism,Israel and some archeology .

What are your nerd interests? mine are animals,Doctor who,the original series of Star Trek,art can only observe it now ,some other sci fi like Stargate SG-1 not the rest,Jerusalem,some aspects of the Jews and Judaism ,messianic Judaism,Israel and some archeology .

Which animals in particular?

Mine are super boring; mainly sound design, graphic design, and a splash of game development and programming :).

Mine are super boring; mainly sound design, graphic design, and a splash of game development and programming :).
It's more their movements at the moment watching a mongoose play dead for a hornbill was indescribably funny ,I like cats my avatar used to be Phoebe the cat .
Most animals bloodsucking beings make me nauseous .

Welcome, I hope you find what you're seeking.

I did pursue graphic design in college for several years, but since then, I've kind of fell out of it.

My nerdy interests though revolve particularly around building PC's and laptops, gaming on my Nitro 5 and spending way too long wishing that the "Dune" universe actually existed.

Hey everyone. I was diagnosed with HFA years ago but remained in denial for some reason until very recently. I have nobody in my life with ASD, so I thought I would sign up here to meet some others who are like me! (Cue the Tarzan soundtrack by Phil Collins)

I look forward to participating in this community in hopes to find some friends with shared nerd interests and all of that good stuff. :)

welcome AngelWitch, Hope your stay is great !
I love it here. for the first time ever, i have found a place that i feel is welcoming to all. looking forward to hearing more about U !!!

I always think that's the quintessential archetype of Autism ,especially the name Asperger's syndrome! in health articles about children with Autism !and correlation with parents in silicon valley ,Marin county,very very clever jaw droppingly so then I remember how a percentage of American people think the English accent is so intelligent!!!??

Welcome AngelWitch.

My nerdy interests are mainly physics, medical sciences, and psychology.
I also enjoy philosophy and the study of animal psychology and societal realms of life.
In other words, how they communicate, make family and group ways of life.
It is very interesting to study the interactions with their own breed, other animal breeds and humans.
I have found interactions with and behavior studies of interest on animals that most people pass by and
give little thought to such as insects, frogs, reptiles, fish.

They form their own society and communications just as humans.
It is very amazing to learn how with daily interaction they will make
a human a part of their life. Rather difficult to expain and probably sounds boring to most.
But, it is a different interest.

I also like geology.

New Threads

Top Bottom