• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New guy

FullThrottle

New guy fighting for my kid. Hate ins cos. The fight goes on.

just under 10 years since the start, good progress, great kid!

hoping to learn better ways to advocate and get better/more service for my son!

Hi FullThrottle

welcome to af.png

Love the handle ;)

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Welcome! Is your username a reference to just going full throttle, or is it by chance a reference to one of my favorite old time LucasArts games?
FFDA7F2A-AFBB-4B30-A580-22F3B8D520D4.jpeg

New guy fighting for my kid. Hate ins cos. The fight goes on.

just under 10 years since the start, good progress, great kid!

hoping to learn better ways to advocate and get better/more service for my son!
Hi Fullthrottle, welcome to the forum....

Hi Fullthrottle, and welcome. Keep us posted. My grandson is at the very beginning of the whole thing and it's already frustrating. Teachers calling mom almost daily and offered recommendation for testing for the doctor, so mom talked to family physician who said this has to be done through the school. That's where they are right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom