• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New drawing

Adora

One of my interests is hair metal bands and I did a drawing of Blas Elias from the band Slaughter.
BE5413D6-06EC-494B-98D4-7CE68246D6EE.jpeg

That's very good. You should try these guys, back in the 80s these Swedes had so much hair that their hair had its own tour bus. And groupies following the hair around. :) They called themselves Europe, but I think they should just have called themselves Hair.

1672740072293.png

Last edited:
That's very good. You should try these guys, back in the 80s these Swedes had so much hair that their hair had its own tour buss. And groupies following the hair around. :) They called themselves Europe, but I think they should just have called themselves Hair.

View attachment 93355
I’ve been wanting to draw more hair metal bands and been listening to a lot of it on vinyl and also on my phone. It’s one of my favourite genres of metal.

I’ve been wanting to draw more hair metal bands and been listening to a lot of it on vinyl and also on my phone. It’s one of my favourite genres of metal.

This is one of my favorites, Norwegian hair metal :cool: The hair is out of control, the guys are just there to support the hair and hold it up.

Long haired musicians of the 20th century? Blame Astrid Kirchherr.

Yet she wouldn't take the credit for this type of creativity. Even though she cut her boyfriend/artist Stuart Sutcliffe's hair to start it all off. Then she cut George Harrison's. Then both John Lennon and Paul McCartney asked for her to cut their hair as well. With manager Brian Epstein later making sure they all looked relatively the same.

And the rest is history. When so many of us non-musicians grew our hair long as well. :cool:

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom