• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

NEW AUTISM BLOG BY TEENAGER

Hello everyone. My name is Ethan and I am fifteen years old. At age two, I was diagnosed with high-functioning Autism. I have had many troubles in my life. But, I have also realized the special and unique gift I have. About a month ago, I started a blog called The Journey Through Autism. This blog is written by me. I write about my personal experiences through stories and blog posts. I'm targeting Autistic individuals, parents, caregivers, educators, providers, and other professionals. My goal is to share my insight, advice, and inspiration. Please check out my blog by clicking the link below. I'm trying to get my blog out to as much people as possible in hopes of helping others. Thank you all so much!

Blog: www.thejourneythroughautism.com

Email: [email protected]

FaceBook and Instagram: @thejourneythroughautism

hi ethan,i like your blog it has promise.
but....keep it up,dont drop it,a lot of autists start blogs and do a few posts but unfortunately stop doing it for what ever reason,we need more autists doing blogs to help society understand the spectrum.
and its good we are getting 'new blood' as autistic blogging is quite dead,or at least dying.

New Threads

Top Bottom