• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My rant

xrobertxdavisx

Wellll.... where to start.

I have no friends. When I get close to people they always just hurt me. I hate why people do this. Some do it on purpose like when I organise to meet someone fromt he internet as I struggle talking in person to people, so we discuss meeting as a friend or more , depending on the person and such. But then sometimes even if they organise to meet me they still dont show or stop contacting me the day of the meet or the day before. Its like its happened about 100+ times now so it must be something wrong with me since everyone seems to do this.

---

I hate hypocrites, theres people at my college, their all 2 faced and one of them slagged me off saying im a idiot and that there is nothing normal about me and that im a retard. Then I hear her saying that she hates people who slag people off about stuff without knowing if something could be wrong with them or not.
Plus she is like 30-35 so its like why dont people just act there age!

---

I hate how people in night clubs come up to me for no reason and make me feel worse than i do, I wish some nice women would come say are you okay and just talk to me. When guys come say "hey man you alright" im like erm no. there liek cheer up then they go away or I go all shy as I stuggle with talking to guys for some reason I have problems with men so usualy want female friends btu hard because I always fall for them and they hate me for it :(.

----

Been a year of singlenness and getting stood up. Hate it , I need a cuddle and someone to love me. I just see people in relationships who treat their partner bad and makes me feel why dotn i diserve to be happy.

Since I was 7 I have wanted a good relationship but never even hugged a girl till I was 17, then i had 3 **** gfs because they all treated me realy crap and all 3 used me to get over their exs and told me at the end they were sorry for using me and they never loved me. My last gf was a few days before my 18th birthday. And well i promised myself id find a good relationship before im 19. Im 19 in 2 weeks and no luck so far. I have messages every woman between 18 and 25 and dating sites who live in my area and no one replied unless for the few who said im sorry im looking for someone older. And just I am having no luck. I using 3 dating sites (all free as I cant afford pay sites and told they arent good especialy for people with AS. I also use like 5 social networking sites to find people and just I have no luck. I message many people a day and never get replies like ever.

-----

Just I hope after my bday things go good this coming year cause I have had a **** year. I wish I could just be with someone in my bed cuddling cause that would make me smile.

-----

Gonna end it here since I am sure this is pointless ranting.

All ranting is pointless, but hey, it's great fun!
I hope you find somebody to be with. I'm sure it will work out in the end. I know you're about to turn 19 but don't rush things.
I really don't know what advice to give. If I knew, I would probably have a gf myself.

Ah my... You sure have had a tough live. If I was there I would come and hug you right now. But things shall change now! I think I know why you have had such a bad luck. But it is`t because you don`t deserve to be happy or because you have been cursed or something. I`m 99% sure that you have such a bad luck and tough time because you think negative thought all the time every day. Just look at your post! There is`t anything positive written in there. If continue to think negatively about yourself and be hard on yourself, you will continue to live like that. If you think negatively, you will signal bad and negative energy from you so its only logical that nothing good happens to you.

I`m used to girls better than guys as well. During my primary- and middle school there was always about 17-21 girls in my class and only a few boys. The girls socialized with me much more often than boys so thats must be the reason.

You want to change your life? Well, here is how you do that; Think positively. Thats it in a nutshell. Don`t think about those kinds of things. Every morning when you wake up think "I`m gonna have a wonderful day today" and every time you meet someone think "That person will treat me well" or "That person leaves me alone and does`t bother me". I know that it will be hard at first. But if you start to do this every day in your life from now on, miracles will happen. Many great thinkers, teachers and philosophers have said/are saying exactly the same thing. Some these people were (or so I have heard) for example; Buddha, Plato, Ludvig van Beethoven, Winston Churchill, Isac Newton and Albert Einstein.

To know more how to change your life, read Rhonda Byrne`s book "The Secret" or watch the movie "The Secret" which can be found from YouTube. It changed my life to better. So, please, for your own sake read it. I recommend it. Trust me it help, if you do it right.

"What we think, we become"

-Buddha

Man, that just sucks about the online thing :(. If it's seriously happened over 100 times you're just very unlucky imo, don't give up yet.
It also sucks about your ex-girlfriends but again don't give up :(.
Hope things get better.
EMZ=]

Cheers for replys :).

And yeah i do think negative alot but when I try think positive I cant think of anything at all :( so start being negative again.

And yeh Ive been stood up 40 to 50 times I lost count after about 35, and ive had at least anohter 50 just people leading me on online and stuff. I swear they do it on purpose alot and I actualy found out they did mean to hurt me on purpose afterwards.

I wont ever give up trying to be with someone one day cause I want it so much that I know I just couldnt give up as that would mean my life wouldnt be worth living and I am not gonna try kill myself again as I realised the first time (when I was about 14) that i should just live life and hope it turns out good in the end.

People say im like the nicest guy and stuff but then they dont want to be my friend or anything.

They all say you will find someone someday and dont explain why they dont want to be friends and stuff.

Its so annoying. And today my stupid lecturer is such a douche. He speaks sarcasticly to the class all the time we all hate it. We sware he is always drunk. He looks and acts like he is. Thing is over years people keep complainin but he is one of the heads of department so he wouldnt lose his job over a few students hating him. We have a class of 30 and 5 turned up to his class because people just hate being taught by him. Pisses me off to see him be such a idiot towards everyone.

URGH, Im so pissed off. I ordered tickets for an event a week ago and it said it would be here on time and it is today! It not here and the post man has been :( . Now I got to phone them (probally get my mum to phone as I would end up screaming at them), or organising the bands and promoter to sort it out for me . Just I am so annoyed. they shouldnt still sell the tickets if they know if wont be sent out in time. Angers me so much.

Gah, think my house is haunted. First my smoke alarm in the house broke and kept beeping. Then it was the microwave. Then the cooker then the dishwasher,then my ipod classic, then the sky tv then my laptop, and now my mobile phone ¬___¬

New:

Well I have 1 (kind of friendship working out now :D :D :D

and also now have a gf who lives in ireland and i live in scotland, btu were meeting soon. Ive known her online for a while now and we taking it serious now. :) im happy

Update: single

she ended it saying she needs to decide what she doing in life. she says it may not be till at least end of june and at latest could be the end of time. ¬_¬

New Threads

Top Bottom