• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My pinterest page of ASD/Non-Spectrum Neutrodivergent relationship resources

flawedplan

V.I.P Member
Howdy from Austin,

Yes, I'm curating and compiling, and the pinterest page is not monetized or marketable or anything like that. I just want to put something out there in the event a desperate ASD partner might stumble on it before stepping into the neurotypical victims club of our perpetual quicksand, which we know pervade social media and do nothing to advance relationships or mental health. It's one of those deals where I'm making something that could have helped me when I needed it, in hopes it will help someone else similarly situated. Anyways. I'm here to share it if that's cool, and if anyone has links to contribute, lay them on me. xoxo

When you have a moment could you expand on the term “ neurotypical victims club”. Doing so may provide the group context for your intent and motivation to create and maintain this page. Thank you for this indulgence.

I am familiar with NT, but not NS. What does that stand for?

When you have a moment could you expand on the term “ neurotypical victims club”. Doing so may provide the group context for your intent and motivation to create and maintain this page. Thank you for this indulgence.

Not sure either, but this may depict a typical club outing.

quest-for-fire-496550911-5ad8f2d78e1b6e0037d9c405.jpg

The price for admission in the spousal support groups is to identify as a victim of your Aspie. Of course there are exceptions to this rule. I just made one more.
I go by NS since I am not an NT and know few non-aspies who are NTs. What we are is Non-Spectrum neurodivergent, thus NS.

What we are is Non-Spectrum neurodivergent, thus NS.
Not all neuro-divergent are autistic. The intellectually gifted are another example of such. When speaking of the broader scope of neuro-divergence, I use the term, neur-D...!

See also neurd

New Threads

Top Bottom