• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Photography

Catherine Read

Photography is one of my main hobbies, I often use it as a means to get me out of the house and travel. Personally, my favourite subject to photograph are animals, so here's a few of them...

50516462052_0b9eabaa0f.jpg

49763951853_b915d81dbe.jpg

22382356538_87d34798ab.jpg

16521689052_87655f31d8.jpg

15927462226_cdd28613a5.jpg

42782154261_c1a1206197.jpg

Some Scenic shots

15946556665_cfd64bfec7.jpg

8110103026_cae07a5a56.jpg

49707151508_fd8461916f.jpg

49707147578_7773482462.jpg

This is my instagram if anyones interesting in checking it out.

Login • Instagram

Welcome! I like that photo of the lake under your scenic photos...

Just take a peek at my signature

I am an avid photographer myself, mostly inspired by the urban (street photography)

As strange as it may sound, the urban atmosphere inspires me a lot and I have always loved people watching anyway

I also have posted some photos in the media section of this forum

Last edited:
Welcome! I like that photo of the lake under your scenic photos...

Just take a peek at my signature

I am an avid photographer myself, mostly inspired by the urban (street photography)

As strange as it may sound, the urban atmosphere inspires me a lot and I have always loved people watching anyway

I also have posted some photos in the media section of this forum

Nice! I'll certainly check out your work!

The lake shots were both taken in South Africa on a reserve that's my home away from home, a real special place to me. :) You can even see the camp on the right hand side of the lake lol.

I get too self-conscious photographing around people although I've tried to overcome that by shooting a few weddings and music gigs (local bands and charity events). Urban would be a cool one to try out though!

Nice! I'll certainly check out your work!

The lake shots were both taken in South Africa on a reserve that's my home away from home, a real special place to me. :) You can even see the camp on the right hand side of the lake lol.

I get too self-conscious photographing around people although I've tried to overcome that by shooting a few weddings and music gigs (local bands and charity events). Urban would be a cool one to try out though!

Street photography is something I just fell into, as I explored different genres of photography 15 years ago as I was getting into it... But I've never made it my job, it looks like you have done a fair bit of professional work with it...

Here is one I took today, winter scenic, with a slight industrial twist to it:

Harvie Passage 02.jpg

Street photography is something I just fell into, as I explored different genres of photography 15 years ago as I was getting into it... But I've never made it my job, it looks like you have done a fair bit of professional work with it...

Here is one I took today, winter scenic, with a slight industrial twist to it:

View attachment 65833
Very nice :D It's making me want to go out with my camera lol.

I've done some paid work here and there, mainly as a favour for friends of friends, or friends of family, that sort of thing, but never seeked it out lol. Far too stressful to photograph for other people so I like to keep it as a hobby the best I can. :)

Very nice :D It's making me want to go out with my camera lol.

I've done some paid work here and there, mainly as a favour for friends of friends, or friends of family, that sort of thing, but never seeked it out lol. Far too stressful to photograph for other people so I like to keep it as a hobby the best I can. :)

I go out every day (I've been unemployed for a year now), it has been my mental health just the walking, the exercise, the fresh air, I just happen to have a camera with me as well... I have been unemployed for awhile now, hoping to find work soon when my photo walks will be as often...

New Threads

Top Bottom