• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My photography thread

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
It's tough times for all of us, here is a thread where I will post some of my photos, I tend to create moody photography, but I do have some nice pleasant ones too... Just something visual to hopefully pick up someone's day...

Carbon 02.jpg

Ha, the second photo is awesome! The guy in the blue shirt looks like he’s really feeling the moment. Maybe he’s about to break into song and dance, or do a vivid imitation of the time he wrestled a bear.

I like the perspective of showing the sand dune, yet also showing the surrounding topography that is quite different in comparison. :cool:

Educational perhaps for those unaware of just how much sand exists in Canada.

Last edited:
I like the perspective of showing the sand dune, yet also showing the surrounding topography that is quite different in comparison. :cool:

We don't have much sand in Canada, but this is a region in Saskatchewan (on the Canadian prairies!) called the Great Sandhills, I think there is more than one place called that... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
A bike in the park... If you follow this thread, I plan to post one photo per day for the next few weeks or months... Something nice, even though I am known for moody photography... :rolleyes:

St Patricks 01.jpg

Last edited:
Memories of summers past, motorcycle meet, hopefully they will still happen this summer... :)

Ponoka 02.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom