• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My own introduction

Matthew Behnke

Hello, I am Matthew and 14, male, I knew about this place but of course I only used it at School and kept it secret because it was kind of interesting to see, and I kind of had anxiety so that too.

Another problem I have is that I freeze up, I like to stimulate, it often bothers other people like my parents and those around my house, I do it everyday and I think its good to occupy me when I am not playing any games or anything.

I am not to be mean but I like my Mom and do not like my Dad as much even though he gets me stuff that my Mother does not, and also my Mom family big, she has from place like Mexico, Latin America or Samoa, meanwhile my Dad family is not interesting at all!

My Dad has family from Chicago and they have a boring family once again not to be rude but it's my opinion, not only that, they do not realize their is a bigger world out there like my own Mom family.

I sometimes like to learn other languages, I do not wanna reveal what they are because its too embarrassing to share, though I hardly ever learn those other languages and only stick to one because its better and more interesting than the rest.

For games used to play Roblox but I had too much in my life so I stopped playing a lot of games altogether, and I lost interest in video games, I am trying to find out what I am interested in but having a hard time finding new hobbies.

I was born in Las Vegas but grew up in Illinois, I was too far away from my family so I moved back, the schools are trash but as long as it has my Mom family, which is good, I will try to mostly stay here, unless something else happens.

Overall, that is all you need to know about me, I couldn't type a lot more because real life but it should be enough and I hope you enjoy what you have read, not much else and I think you will find this helpful information. :)

Last edited:
Hi Matthew

welcome to af.png

Hi Matthew, and welcome. I'm glad you decided to join us and introduce yourself. I also tend to freeze easily and stim a lot. I think it's pretty normal to like one side of the family over the other. I always preferred my mom's side because they are always just friendlier and happier.

Hi there Matthew, welcome to the forum!

Nothing embarrassing about learning other languages. In fact, they are quite interesting and enable you to get to know and understand completely different cultures(or software in case of programming ones). Plus you don't have to wait for translations ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom