• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My obsession with trains, new video

artfull dodger

Here is a new video of my outdoor "G" scale railroad in my back yard. The weather was beautiful today, so I finished up wiring up all the building lights, then ran the train at twilight and took a video. Enjoy. Mike the Aspie.

Sounds like a real train. It seems life like because the cars are lit up. Way cool.

I love it! Wish I could hang out in your backyard and play with the trains, too. So cool to do it at night.

Hey, Mike, we used to play with a Lionel model train back in the 1960s. I don't how many times we kids got significant electric shocks from touching the track, LOL. Those old models would never pass consumer safety inspection these days but they sure were fun. We had about 200 feet of track and would wind it all over the house, with screaming freight trains running down the hall, around the dining and living rooms, whistles blowing, switching the track sidings, building little towns along the way, GI Joes, Barbie dolls, and troll dolls riding in the coal car and caboose. An occasional derailment, LOL.

Ah, brings back good memories of my older brother who also loved his trains. Thanks for posting.

You can still get a good tingle if you lay your hand across modern Lionel train tracks. Wont hurt you but you can feel it if your hand is a bit damp. I have even more trains inside. Trains, both real and model have and always will be my obsession. Mike

I once used to be into trains as a teenager. Got bored of model railway when I was 21 years old and had myself getting sucked into the Hip-Hop scene back then.

You can still get a good tingle if you lay your hand across modern Lionel train tracks. Wont hurt you but you can feel it if your hand is a bit damp. I have even more trains inside. Trains, both real and model have and always will be my obsession. Mike
I love the old steam engines. My dream would be to see one of the Yellowstone engines (2-8-8-4) used for hauling iron ore running down a track.

I once took a motorcycle trip to Colorado to ride on the Cumbres & Toltec as well as the Durango to Silverton. Loved them both! On the Cumbres & Toltec you get what amounts to a Thanksgiving meal at a high-elevation way station.

Here is a new video of my outdoor "G" scale railroad in my back yard. The weather was beautiful today, so I finished up wiring up all the building lights, then ran the train at twilight and took a video. Enjoy. Mike the Aspie.
Nice!
This is one of my most favourite wallpapers I have found.
dreamtrain.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom