• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My new phone: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

I envy you!

I had a cheap samsung phone ie prime core and loved it, but after about 4 or 5 years, decided that it was time for an upgrade and rather nicely, the phone shop we are affilated with due to a contract, said that I could have any phone for an euro and I stupidly asked for one that I can open the back on and no , samsung phones had that option, so I went for the company's own brand and I did like it very much, but then, it refused to charge for me and is no useless and having to use one that my husband purchased and again, it is ok, but I sure do miss the samsung phones, however, way too expensive.

That's a very cool-looking phone! I didn't know they made them with that many cameras now.

That's a very cool-looking phone! I didn't know they made them with that many cameras now.
And of cause, the phone has a stylus!

152481600_2880684558877432_6875255672548939444_n.jpg

This phone can draw!
152474310_3808417605916495_5869871519713670237_n.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom