• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My name is Tiffany :-)

silly_gummy_bear

Hiya everyone! My name is Tiffany, I'm 20 years old, and diagnosed with High Functioning Autism. I was officially diagnosed at 9 years old by a neurologist but didn't find out about my diagnosis until I was 14 years old.

My interests are musical theater, true crimes, Giant Pacific Octopuses, music, sims, weird oddity stuff, psychology, and animals.

I'm here to share my experiences and also listen to everyone else's experiences. :)

welcome.png

i like psychic detectives its a us show also like animals .
diagnosed when i was nearly 46 ,art some fine art
also very mild high functioning autism
welcome bienvenue wilkommen wilkom(Aspergers some countries )
Hiya everyone! My name is Tiffany, I'm 20 years old, and diagnosed with High Functioning Autism. I was officially diagnosed at 9 years old by a neurologist but didn't find out about my diagnosis until I was 14 years old.

My interests are musical theater, true crimes, Giant Pacific Octopuses, music, sims, weird oddity stuff, psychology, and animals.

I'm here to share my experiences and also listen to everyone else's experiences. :)

Welcome, I'm 28 and I have aspergers.

Hi welcome to AspieCentral

New Threads

Top Bottom