• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My Name is Kayti

selkieaz

Hi! My name is Kayti! I'm an aspie as well as a wife and mother of 4 beautiful fur babies (a cat and 3 rats). I love food and positivity and I hate capitalism. I have RA and I am a part time wheelchair user. Enjoy me :)

Coffee sleep bark repeat :)

Welcome, join in.

3 rats are allowed. Please tell us if you get more - more than 4 is weird :)

I hope you enioy humor, as above. Doesnt always work but i cant seem to help it.

Welcome.

Hi and welcome.
I have RA also. And I can't tolerate the meds for it as I'm cortisol intolerant and have only half a liver from cancer which isn't strong enough to process the meds.
Positivity got me through the cancer and I'm relying on it now with the RA.
Hope you enjoy the community here as much as I have.

my m
Hi! My name is Kayti! I'm an aspie as well as a wife and mother of 4 beautiful fur babies (a cat and 3 rats). I love food and positivity and I hate capitalism. I have RA and I am a part time wheelchair user. Enjoy me :)
welcome to AC -my mam had rheumatoid arthritis and she made it dormant by stopping refined sugar totally .
if you can ( move too quickly -you wont be eating animal protein)eat raw fruit and vegetables- of course water for a week or as long as you can manage, this diet also helps eczema, unstable blood sugar as long you aren't insulin dependent !!!!! its a detox as well

where
my m
welcome to AC -my mam had rheumatoid arthritis and she made it dormant by stopping refined sugar totally .
if you can ( move too quickly -you wont be eating animal protein)eat raw fruit and vegetables- of course water for a week or as long as you can manage, this diet also helps eczema, unstable blood sugar as long you aren't insulin dependent !!!!! its a detox as well
where it says move i should have inserted DONT before that word

Hi Selkieaz. Welcome to AC!!!

I used to be a full time wheelchair user, the battery kind. I had a love/hate relationship with that wheelchair. I feel for you with yours.:D

That cat and rats do not sound very compatible. I tried that unsuccessfully. If the rat population gets out of control, at least you have cat food. :eek:

welcome.png

New Threads

Top Bottom