• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My mum surprised me! With .. Layla!

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
I asked her I really wanted to get Lola a bunny, but now.. I got a bunny. She got me one, I'm in love!
20220225_102034.jpg
20220225_101950.jpg

Pretty name. I love her colors of her coat. I use to have a black and white cat - tux. Layla is like a tux bunny. Lol

Lop-eared bunnies are the rabbit world's answer to the cocker spaniel dog. What a neat pet and that was incredibly sweet of your mom!

Layla? LOL...now Layla needs a mate so you can have bunnies.

How about naming Layla's mate.......uh......"Eric". :p

And if the first offspring is a male, name him "George". If a female, "Pattie".

Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:

A little 60's rock humor/soap opera here, if you know who "Layla" actually was. ;)

Layla? LOL...now Layla needs a mate so you can have bunnies.

How about naming Layla's mate.......uh......"Eric". :p

And if the first offspring is a male, name him "George". If a female, "Pattie".

Oh, the humanity! :rolleyes:

A little 60's rock humor/soap opera here, if you know who "Layla" actually was. ;)
Let me save up! Then, I'll buy her a friend!

New Threads

Top Bottom