• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My little complaint about the Chat Room.

Oz67

I have hard time using this message feature on this website, and I have hard time telling if someone is messaging me or not. I am sorry!

This site is actually very good, there just need to be some improvements with the chat feature, it does not look very organized and the messages are kind of all over the place. I am sorry for complaining a little bit, but I am just making a suggestion to make the chat feature much better.

I feel bad for complaining, I am sorry!

When I look at the Chat Room, it doesn't look to
me that the messages are all over the place.

Each one has a name next to it, so it's easy to see
who is talking.

One thing that is different about the new version of
Chat is when you change your text color, it only lasts
for one time. Not permanent.

One thing that is different about the new version of
Chat is when you change your text color, it only lasts
for one time. Not permanent.
You should now be able to change your default text color from the settings option in the top right-hand corner.

1659592713770.png

New Threads

Top Bottom