• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I am biologically a female, but I identify as gender neutral. Because of that, it took a little longer to figure myself out, and was always missed. I was officially diagnosed with high functioning autism, alongside depression and anxiety, by the age of 15, so I missed a lot of my mental illness up until that point. I didn't quite get a grasp until just last year. The medication I have been taking is parnate; an MAOI. It has a succession rate of 70%, specifically for people who have exhausted all other types of medication.

In the past, and even recently, I have gone through sexual assault, molestation, mania episodes, panic attacks, and suicidal ideations and attempts. So, I have had a lot of dark moments in my life that I have had to dig my way out of. Though, I still very much suffer from it.

My stimming habits are picking dirt from my nails, picking scabs and blemishes, tearing skin from my lips, and fidgeting. To distract myself, I typically play video games involving strategy, watching crime shows and other psychological genres, adult-rated reality documentaries, and listen to music for hours at a time. I am obsessively interested in electro swing, Alt-J, System of a Down, Heilung, crime shows, BestGore, serial killers, any type of psychology, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout: New Vegas, Nevada, Colorado, Oregon, Hinduism, Paganism, psychedelics, and technology.

That should be enough to give you an idea of what kind of person I am. If not, I can explain more.

Hey - it's okay. I have some of that. Biting skin of my lips if stressed. And scab thing since l did as a kid if l feel stress. I stopped except for biting skin off my lips if coping . Just hope that by you talking about this you feel a little better. As you see and cope - can you talk more about how you were feeling? Was there some horrible thought going thru your head right before you attacked yourself? Maybe you can get this out to completely understand yourself? It's a shot in the dark but maybe you can think back. This should be in your other post. But l was too sad to look at your pic. You remind of my daughter and how tough it can be for young woman to cope.

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. It sounds like things have been tough for you, it's good that you are here, this is a friendly place. You have some great interests, I like crime books and series too, and Psychology. I hope that you enjoy it here.

:cherries::shortcake::strawberry::lollipop::greenapple::icecream::watermelon:

Hello and warm wellcome to the forums :)

I see you are also(sadly ) like me one of those broken soules :( But you seem to have had it WAY worse then i did. And at THAT age (gasp ) it just break my heart :(

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

I listen to music all day and like crime shows.
You have a lot of the same stems too.
You'll fit right in, so stay a while and I hope you find interests with others here.

Hi AμT|§t¡©PuMa

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom