• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My latest outdoor video, walking through the public gardens

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member

This is my latest video content taking you for a walk through a once upon a time private garden once owned by George Tindale, a botanist from like the 1920's then eventually donated to the State Victorian Government as a public display for everyone to enjoy.

I had walked along the criss-cross of paths exploring what's to be found in the garden and I even explained what the world is like from the eyes of an autistic individual and how it's seen by someone who's actually autistic.

Wow, there is such beautiful scenery in Australia! :)
I have been wanting to visit Australia for a long time.

I have an interest in video editing too!
I have watched a few of your videos on here and I think they’re very informative, and you cover interesting topics.

I love going for walks in nature too. I do pretty much every day!

New Threads

Top Bottom