• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My interpretation of the crucifixion

Gift2humanity

V.I.P Member
Jesus was persecuted for claiming to be the Son of God and was ultimately crucified, rose from the dead 3 days later and ascended into heaven.
I am not a Christian, however I do believe Jesus walked the earth and was a man born with very special gifts.
I have not read the bible, because I believe it has been corrupted and altered over the centuries.
There is truth in the gospels and there is truth in the bible, I think the truth is in the allegories.
I think the resurrection is Jesus telling us we can resurrect ourselves from the errors (sins) we commit, by either making amends to the people we have wronged, in kind, for instance, not just apologising, but taking action, atoning. For instance if we kick someone in the butt, we can apologise sincerely, but tell them why we did it and offer to do something for them that they would like, that would help them. A simple example but you get the drift.
It's about creativity. God is not Jesus's Dad, he is everyone's father including his own, because he IS everything, good and bad.
He is conscious awareness experiencing itself. Conscious awareness is electromagnetic energy. This is where it gets a bit sciencey.
The cosmos is made of this electromagnetic energy which vibrates at varying frequencies.
Waking conscious awareness or 3d reality as we know it is an illusion, albeit a very persistent one as Einstein pointed out. It's persistency is samsara, a wheel that goes round in circles, the life we live, as we make mistakes, learn from them and spiritually evolve.
Think of a negative electrical charge, that is sin/error, bad thoughts, words and deeds, hate, fear, destructiveness to self, others, property, the earth, animals, the whole lot, all of it.
Now think of positive electrical charge, that is good deeds, words and thoughts, creativity, birth of humans and amimals alike, new plants, even decaying plants and trees are positive as they feed the new plants and animals.
Works of art, any form of constructive word, deed, objects made out of love, courage to fight evil, bravery, faith, you get the picture. Animals who prey on others are not evil they are just getting their food, however when humans prey on others, this is negative.
Jesus did not intend for us to believe that despite his greatness he did not save us from our sins, it is a metaphor for us, to find the Christ within us to save ourselves from our sins.
I by no means have done this, I am just trying to make sense of what Jesus really meant.
He was hungry for knowledge and the bits the bible misses out are before the crucifixion where he felt he ought to go travel, meet wise men, and learn from them, so he could teach them to his disciples when he returned, and they could spread the word in the Gospels.
He knew who to go to for wisdom to be close to God, and he felt it his duty to return and share what he learned.
Goodness, fighting evil, creativity, love, courage, loving kindness, stillness, knowledge.
Ultimately the root of all evil is ignorance not money, not hate, but ignorance.
Ignorance is ignorant of itself, it is dark because it is in the shadows where no light can shine on it so it becomes aware of itself so it can resurrect itself.

I have not read the bible, because I believe it has been corrupted and altered over the centuries.
And there are many spiritual books and teachings out there often far more accessible in terms of subject and format, not needing interpretation or being accompanied by the smell of corruption that has been part of the Catholic church. It ensures that everyone has something to find when they want it that works for them, that they can relate to, and more to find once they have. One book doesn't contain all the answers for everybody, and with the internet, so much that was left out, kept hidden, is now coming back.

Obviously we don't study advanced calculus before learning our tables, and the mystery schools of ancient Egypt revealed that only 8% of the population would ever rise to the higher levels, the vast majority would need something that had 'all the answers' which they could follow to provide guidance. Which is what the bible does. Anything that might suggest more was removed from it, or was referred to as bad or evil to ensure it wouldn't be explored.

Fortunately, many have found their way past all that, and with other like minds, have found something more personal that works for them. God is personal. Jesus was a Jewish man of his time who went beyond it, and the old fear based religious practice started to be replaced with a focus on love and forgiveness. Basically, the divine masculine became reunited with the divine feminine.

Last edited:
Jesus was persecuted for claiming to be the Son of God
I think he was persecuted more for personifying the prophecies of the one they had been waiting for. He would not have needed to make a claim such as that. Doing so would have made people have a 'believe or not believe' mentality and that brings in ego. He just was who he was. But those who knew the prophecies would have wanted to help it play out a certain way. Jesus knew those prophesies. He spent time with the Essenes. A secretive Jewish mystical group where his destiny was revealed.

Without the crucifixion there would be no religion.

So I don't think he was put to death in the dramatic and terribly wronged way of the story, and as a result Christianity eventually came into being. He HAD to be so that it would be the inspiration for what came next. What Jesus would have made of what was created in his name, and what it became, and to some extent still is, I think I can imagine.

Last edited:
I think he was persecuted more for personifying the prophecies of the one they had been waiting for. He would not have needed to make a claim such as that. Doing so would have made people have a 'believe or not believe' mentality and that brings in ego. He just was who he was. But those who knew the prophecies would have wanted to help it play out a certain way. Jesus knew those prophesies. He spent time with the Essenes. A secretive Jewish mystical group where his destiny was revealed.

Without the crucifixion there would be no religion.

So I don't think he was put to death in the dramatic and terribly wronged way of the story, and as a result Christianity eventually came into being. He HAD to be so that it would be the inspiration for what came next. What Jesus would have made of what was created in his name, and what it became, and to some extent still is, we can possibly imagine.
Interesting.

Not religious or a practicing Christian myself either, but I agree with that generally.
I think that Jesus did possibly exist at one point in time due to how many things about him are still talked about. Since he made that sort of a claim at the time he was alive in, people got angry, and he died but lived again and then went to an afterlife.
I have read a few books of the bible, when I was younger, just to see if I liked it or not and I found it confusing because there were numbers all over the place and it was hard for me to keep track of the plot in it due to that so three books in I gave up reading it. I didn't get much out of it myself but I've heard others really like it that can understand it. It has probably been altered at least some due to how many copies of it has been made over the years.
The cosmos, to me, also does vibrate at a certain frequency. The current reality I am in does as well. Both positive actions and negative actions have impacts on reality no matter how small they may be. I have knowingly influenced my own reality by doing good things instead of choosing bad choices. At times I have noticed my mood be impacted occasionally by the outcome of the choice.
Reality is a very flexible thing. I've been conscious for a while now and I know not all the consciousness I have experienced is the same. It can change in an easily unpredictable way, but it has some patterns I have learned to look out for and adapt to so I can be better.
I do think God could exist somewhere out there and has influenced the universe at least some as I am part agnostic and if he does exist then he may have both good and bad sides to him because he is everything. Jesus may or may not have been his son, but he is still an important figure and so is the crucifixion in Christian mythology. Not being ignorant can help someone's actions and it can indeed be for the better if it helps them choose to act better. There are always two sides to a story.

Or it could all be as it is written. Especially considering Genisis. The Bible is about faith. Faith that it's words and teachings are true. Uncorrupted by mankind. Jesus is the son of the "Living" God. He also existed "before" coming down into the flesh.
The crucification happened exactly as is stated.
The Bible is indeed a book of truths. Truths mankind "chooses" to ignore as it is written in accounts of the Bible.
Old Testament.
If your concerned about corruption of the Bible's teachings. You ask God to guide you to the truth and he will.
Primarily the Bible is a test of faith.
Either you believe what is taught within is the truth or you don't.
I would say take a second look. Compare it to the world around you and what you know about it. "Test" the words.

The Bible is about faith. Faith that it's words and teachings are true.
That is true
Uncorrupted by mankind.
Definitely not true
Jesus is the son of the "Living" God.
Why is 'living' in quotes?
He also existed "before" coming down into the flesh.
We all do
Not all would agree.
The Bible is indeed a book of truths.
There is certainly truth to be found within it
If your concerned about corruption of the Bible's teachings. You ask God to guide you to the truth and he will.
Exactly. And he is.
Exactly. But that doesn't mean there isn't more to find, and other ways to find it. The bible was written a long time ago. It is of its time. It does not contain all there is to know, for a number of reasons.

Not religious or a practicing Christian myself either, but I agree with that generally.
I think that Jesus did possibly exist at one point in time due to how many things about him are still talked about. Since he made that sort of a claim at the time he was alive in, people got angry, and he died but lived again and then went to an afterlife.
I have read a few books of the bible, when I was younger, just to see if I liked it or not and I found it confusing because there were numbers all over the place and it was hard for me to keep track of the plot in it due to that so three books in I gave up reading it. I didn't get much out of it myself but I've heard others really like it that can understand it. It has probably been altered at least some due to how many copies of it has been made over the years.
The cosmos, to me, also does vibrate at a certain frequency. The current reality I am in does as well. Both positive actions and negative actions have impacts on reality no matter how small they may be. I have knowingly influenced my own reality by doing good things instead of choosing bad choices. At times I have noticed my mood be impacted occasionally by the outcome of the choice.
Reality is a very flexible thing. I've been conscious for a while now and I know not all the consciousness I have experienced is the same. It can change in an easily unpredictable way, but it has some patterns I have learned to look out for and adapt to so I can be better.
I do think God could exist somewhere out there and has influenced the universe at least some as I am part agnostic and if he does exist then he may have both good and bad sides to him because he is everything. Jesus may or may not have been his son, but he is still an important figure and so is the crucifixion in Christian mythology. Not being ignorant can help someone's actions and it can indeed be for the better if it helps them choose to act better. There are always two sides to a story.
You sound like a deep thinker and interesting.

Or it could all be as it is written. Especially considering Genisis. The Bible is about faith. Faith that it's words and teachings are true. Uncorrupted by mankind. Jesus is the son of the "Living" God. He also existed "before" coming down into the flesh.
The Bible is indeed a book of truths. Truths mankind "chooses" to ignore as it is written in accounts of the Bible.
Old Testament.
I would say take a second look. Compare it to the world around you and what you know about it. "Test" the words.
I do not take the Bible literally, I think it is allegories well those bits that have not been altered or corrupted to suit the beliefs that people in control wanted at the time for the lesser people to believe.

Catholic priests used to ask people for their money on their deathbed and promise that they would go to heaven. That is corruption.

Catholic priests used to ask people for their money on their deathbed and promise that they would go to heaven. That is corruption.
If we start going down the road of how those given the responsibility of ministering the teachings of the bible but instead acted in corrupt ways, it will make this a very long post indeed.

It might be said that this is not the fault of the bible but the flaw of man's ego. But this book gives man great authority to enhance his ego. We are all aware of what has taken place in its name. No matter how many good people there are who live good lives with faith, this blot, this stain, has made it lose something it can never get back.

If Jesus went through all that for us, man has certainly taken it and used it for his own selfish purposes. As long as it continues to remain it will continue to be used in that way. If those who hold the true faith are real, they can let go of this connection to the corruption and stand alone with God without it. Show yourselves to be true Christians. Close the book and walk with Jesus directly.

@SimonSays
If we start going down the road of how those given the responsibility of ministering the teachings of the bible but instead acted in corrupt ways, it will make this a very long post indeed.
Hahhaha yes it would indeed.
It might be said that this is not the fault of the bible but the flaw of man's ego.
Definitely.
But this book gives man great authority to enhance his ego.
That cotton-picking doggone ego again, I'm trying to build up mine, and make it more resilient so I don't have to act so ego-centric, and ego is so sly, I can act ego-centric without knowing.
We are all aware of what has taken place in its name. No matter how many good people there are who live good lives with faith, this blot, this stain, has made it lose something it can never get back.
Some of us are aware of what has taken place in its name, yet some others treat it as sacrosanct.
If Jesus went through all that for us, man has certainly taken it and used it for his own selfish purposes.
Yes, not what Jesus meant at all. We could write pages on the many ways man has done that too.
As long as it continues to remain it will continue to be used in that way.
Yes, so long as we have dogma, and ego people refusing to be open to the fact that these gospels and remaining truths in it are allegory, I am afraid it will.
If those who hold the true faith are real, they can let go of this connection to the corruption and stand alone with God without it.
My goal.
Show yourselves to be true Christians. Close the book and walk with Jesus directly.
Just my opinion and I am open to criticism if it feels wrong to read, but I doubt Jesus meant for Christianity. His ego was well developed in a healthy way, and all he wanted to do was to spread the magic mystical truths he had the humility to learn from people he considered wiser, with valuable knowledge for him to pass on.
Early Christianity, to be fair I think, did believe in reincarnation for spiritual evolution, but again, this was removed some time ago, to narrow the minds of the Religions which were formed by people who felt they could control others.

It might be said that this is not the fault of the bible but the flaw of man's ego. But this book gives man great authority to enhance his ego. We are all aware of what has taken place in its name. No matter how many good people there are who live good lives with faith, this blot, this stain, has made it lose something it can never get back.

If Jesus went through all that for us, man has certainly taken it and used it for his own selfish purposes. As long as it continues to remain it will continue to be used in that way. If those who hold the true faith are real, they can let go of this connection to the corruption and stand alone with God without it. Show yourselves to be true Christians. Close the book and walk with Jesus directly.

The Bible is needed. How else would you know of Jesus teachings? Or the crucification without it. Or "how" to walk with Jesus. Mankind even in Jesus time on Earth were using scripture for their own gain. The Pharrisses. Very like what the Catholic s of the past did. Along with a few other religions. Read up on how Jesus dealt with them.

The Bible is needed.
The bible WAS needed. There are other paths people can take to walk towards God.
How else would you know of Jesus teachings?
Everything is available to those who are open to finding it.
Or the crucification without it.
The crucifixion is only important to Christians.
Mankind even in Jesus time on Earth were using scripture for their own gain. The Pharrisses.
Exactly, and it was necessary to call them out on it.
Very like what the Catholics of the past did.
Not just of the past
Read up on how Jesus dealt with them.
No need

The bible WAS needed. There are other paths people can take to walk towards God.
The Bible IS needed now just as is it was then. And it is still the "true" guide to God. His word written and passed down as he dictated it to be. Without it "anyone" can and will make up things that "God" claimed should be done.
Something that happened in the Bible many times with "false" prophets. For which he got mad about and smote them.
It's important to everyone. Not just in our present but, in the past and future to come. "NO ONE" could be saved without Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. No one.

The Bible is needed. How else would you know of Jesus teachings? Or the crucification without it. Or "how" to walk with Jesus. Mankind even in Jesus time on Earth were using scripture for their own gain. The Pharrisses. Very like what the Catholic s of the past did. Along with a few other religions. Read up on how Jesus dealt with them.
We would not know of the teachings of Jesus without the Bible. The problem is the Bible has been manipulated, bits of been taken out, it's been changed in part, but there are truths to be found in there.

The Old Testament or parts of it were being used at the time Jesus was on earth.
The blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is taken literally, and mentions the Pharises speaking badly of Her.
I believe Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit to either mis-use or fail to use or recognise our own individual creative talents that leave the earth a better place when we die. The Holy Spirit opens windows in our soul and it is up to us to seize that opportunity to not only improve on these gifts we were born with, but to share them with others.

@SimonSays, post
I never thought of that, despite having read bits of the Gita fairly recently.
Everything is available to those who are open to finding it.
I never thought of that either however, now you mention it, other non Christian mystics have been open to finding it.
I wonder if there are similar mythologies in other Holy Scriptures with the same message? An ordinary humble man with special gifts, humble and wise enough to travel and seek knowledge and to forgive?
Not just of the past
No, sadly.

The Bible IS needed now just as is it was then. And it is still the "true" guide to God. His word written and passed down as he dictated it to be. Without it "anyone" can and will make up things that "God" claimed should be done.
Something that happened in the Bible many times with "false" prophets. For which he got mad about and smote them.

It's important to everyone. Not just in our present but, in the past and future to come. "NO ONE" could be saved without Jesus dying on the cross for our sins. No one.
Other Holy Scriptures can be taken this way by religions that have turned "dogmatic" and rigid in their beliefs.
To me, messiah is saviour, he did not die on the cross to save us from our sins, he was persecuted when he tried to spread mystical open minded truths, he had learnt from people he considered wiser, as he was a humble seeker of truth and he knew where to find it.
The persecutors did not like this and murdered him.

l8kuakskdyn61.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom