• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SRSAutistic

I am letting you all know that I might be inactive on AF from 22nd September to 11th December. I joined this forum on 29th May, with my first message being on 30th May.

On Thursday 22nd September, I am starting university/college at University of California Irvine (UCI) in Computer Engineering. I will be having classes from Monday to Friday. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have classes from 08:00 to 15:00 (8:00am to 3:00pm). On Tuesdays, I have classes from 10:00 to 19:00 (10:00am to 7:00pm). On Thursdays, I have classes from 12:00 to 15:00 (12:00pm to 3:00pm). The classes that I have for my first quarter at UCI are maths, programming, and physics. All of my classes and discussions are 50 minutes in length. Labs are for 2 hours. Due to this schedule and homework, all of my posts and threads will be during the night in Los Angeles time (UTC-7). Attached is my class timetable from Monday to Friday. EECS is Introduction to Computer Programming.

From 16th October to 24th October, I will be having my first midterm for maths and physics. I will be having my second midterm for maths from 6th November to 12th November. I do not have any midterms for programming. My final exams for all three classes are from 3rd December to 9th December. One week before these dates, I will be studying hard for these midterms and final exams. As a result, I cannot be online on these dates. For the rest of my quarter at UCI, I might have time to be online, depending on how long I take to finish my homework and projects.

I will be posting this message before my academic quarters begin at UCI in late September, early January, and late March every year for 4 years.

I will only be able to post messages/threads on weekends. If I have time after finishing my homework, I might be able to be online on the site during the weekdays. Kindly please be patient with me.

Until 22nd September, I will be active on this forum. After that date, I might be inactive until 11th December. Hopefully, I will be able to post on AF after 22nd September. After 11th December, I will be regularly active on the forum. :)

Attachments

• Class Timetable.png
    Class Timetable.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 13

SRSAutistic

Tomorrow, I will be online on AF. I only have maths class from 14:00 to 14:50 (2:00pm to 2:50pm). Physics discussion is cancelled for tomorrow. The lecture will be on Friday at 14:00 (2:00pm).

Next week, I will start getting homework from all the classes (maths, physics, and programming). I will not have much time to be online. I will be having midterms for maths, physics, and programming. One week before my midterms and final exams, I will be studying hard. As a result of staying up late to complete homework and study, all of my posts and threads will be during the night in Los Angeles time (UTC-7). Attached is my course schedule with dates for midterms and finals. I will keep you all updated as the quarter progresses. :)

Note: The course dates are listed in the American date format (month-day-year), instead of the international date format (day-month-year). I am from the US, but I know about the different date formats used around the world (month-day-year, day-month-year, and year-month-day).

Attachments

• physics 7c schedule.pdf
    115 KB · Views: 6
  • maths 2b schedule.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 5
  • eecs 12 schedule.pdf
    280.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom