• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My idea of a stress-free Christmas

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
I have the other day published another video from my YouTube channel discussing what I like to be doing for Christmas. The worst problems with Christmas is going out shopping for expensive presents, made to financially drain you out.

You'll see in my video how I would be making the Christmas spirits happen. This had taken away all the stress from my Christmas shopping and this what I like Christmas to be all about.

Please watch this video and let me know what you think.

If this appears in the comments on the YouTube video, I'll be able to see it. If you don't have a YouTube account you can still comment. Any questions please ask me in the YouTube comments, I am likely to see them.

Watched, liked and commented. Thanks for posting it here and have a great Christmas with all your yummy treats :)

Really not interested in watching because the only sensible way to get through xmas is to ignore it completely. For me, it's just another day. You don't have to buy presents. You don't have to have dinner with the relatives. You can spend the day any d=mn way you want.

Charlie Brown was depressed because he felt Christmas has gotten too commercial. I feel depressed because it's gotten too P.C. and the SJWs don't care about being happy, they only care about being "right".
But what can I do about it? It's everywhere I look. It's beginning to look a lot like Holiday, everywhere I go...:confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom