• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My family is falling apart.

disconnected

V.I.P Member
My Wife is passing a stone, my 2 year old is in a full length purple leg cast, and I think my lower back has a herniated disc.

I had to leave work today because I mostly can’t walk.

I’m hoping better times are on the horizon.

Sending well wishes your way, disconnected. Hoping all of you recover, very soon. :herb:

Last edited:
The only good thing about crappy times, is they usually come before happy times ;)

Thinking of you mate - sounds rough!

Although some manage to defer things by careful living or luck-of-the-draw genes, physical problems are a given. They are going to happen.

You try and deal with them as best you can and see if there is anything to learn from them to help with the future.

Plus that is why good jobs are important (in USA), and why I place them first in prioritizing (though I am admittedly 'low risk tolerant' since I married). Medical Insurance.

Oh. You meant literally falling apart. lol Sorry. Sounds like everyone is in a lot of pain and I feel for ya. Hope everyone gets back to themselves real soon.

Get that herniated disc taken care of, ASAP. It's not something that will get better on its own, it'll only get worse.

I only say because I have/am dealing with a herniated disc right now, among other spinal problems. Depending on how it's herniated, the inflammation could get so bad that it presses against your sciatic nerve, which is basically a "pain button". Much better to just get it taken care of before that happens.

My Wife is passing a stone, my 2 year old is in a full length purple leg cast, and I think my lower back has a herniated disc.

I had to leave work today because I mostly can’t walk.

I’m hoping better times are on the horizon.
Things will get better! I know they will :)

Sounds like last Thursday for me. My I-phone 6 died, slick AT&T salesman sold me a I-phone 8 for $600 (not kidding), 20 minutes later a distracted driver ran a stop sign and creamed my Mercedes dead center on passenger side rear wheel, and groceries melted in car while I waited for police to get an accident report.

Hang in there! It always gets better.

CAD5E16C-789C-418E-B1E3-3E5801AF129B.jpeg

Get that herniated disc taken care of, ASAP. It's not something that will get better on its own, it'll only get worse.

I only say because I have/am dealing with a herniated disc right now, among other spinal problems. Depending on how it's herniated, the inflammation could get so bad that it presses against your sciatic nerve, which is basically a "pain button". Much better to just get it taken care of before that happens.

It’s a relapse. It’s been about 2.5 years. I went to PT a while and it cleared up. Yesterday it came back with avengence. :(. I have a pt appointment Wednesday @ 3:30

Change in seasons can sometimes aggravate these things, and maybe you are picking up your kid more lately because of that cast.
Hope you feel better soon.

New Threads

Top Bottom