• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

my ex gf

smith2267

I would just like to let you all know that my ex gf has an account on here, and we had an ugly breakup. She will do anything and everything to hurt me. please ignore her.

Also, I want to meet an aspie girl.

I've had lots of experience in the past with people saying nasty stuff about others, and have learned that what seems to be true at one time, can change when one learns more. So if one member says negative stuff about another, I will be aware that I don't know the whole truth.
But, hopefully such nastiness is not going to happen here.

Sorry about your bad break-up. Best of luck for the future.
(sorry, but, even though i'm female, aspie and incredibly hot :hot: in the eyes of anyone with sense , i'm not available for multiple reasons. :S But good luck)

The least we can do as staff is keep an eye out and reprimand and/or ban members that are hostile towards a specific member and/or post hurtful comments about specific members.

I guess ignoring her isn't something we can do, but we can, as staff keep an eye out. Furthermore, if you feel she is causing a lot of problems, don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators.

The least we can do as staff is keep an eye out and reprimand and/or ban members that are hostile towards a specific member and/or post hurtful comments about specific members.

I guess ignoring her isn't something we can do, but we can, as staff keep an eye out. Furthermore, if you feel she is causing a lot of problems, don't hesitate to contact any of the moderators.
This is one of the reasons this forum is better than others.

Hi Smith! Sorry about your breakup first of all. I've never had a bad breakup like that personally as I've only dated one guy, but I've heard from others that it's not fun when the breakup doesn't end on good terms. I hate hearing when an ex intentionally tries to hurt his/her ex's feelings like that. I'm not a staff or moderator either, but I agree with Oni that you should definitely report her to the mods or admins if she is saying anything hurtful or degrading because I feel that language like that is completely unacceptable!

I hope things work out for you and that you find a wonderful Aspie girl for yourself. Until then, just remember that we are here for you and we will do anything we can to help you feel safe and secure here.

Sorry to hear about the break up & ex gonna git ya. I've been blessed to have had amazing girlfriends except for 1. But it only takes one unhappy camper to throw a hand grenade on your life. Best of luck.

New Threads

Top Bottom