• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My cat hasn't come home in 5 days!

whale_bone

V.I.P Member
Yeah so my cat hasn't come home in 5 days. I'm pretty sure my neighbour kidnapped him. He came home a week ago with a note asking if he had a home. I attached another note that said he does but I took it off after a few days. Then he never came back. :(

That sucks. You could try contacting your neighbours to see if they have seen him.

Yeah so my cat hasn't come home in 5 days. I'm pretty sure my neighbor kidnapped him. He came home a week ago with a note asking if he had a home. I attached another note that said he does but I took it off after a few days. Then he never came back. :(

wow. Why did you put a note on the cat saying that it had a home? Cats, especially those that are outside naturally roam. Maybe the neighbor had better Meow Mix :|

wow. Why did you put a note on the cat saying that it had a home? Cats, especially those that are outside naturally roam. Maybe the neighbor had better Meow Mix :|

I didn't want them to bring him to the SPCA. And I'm fine with him roaming but he's only ever been away for max 3 days so thats why I'm worried.

I hope he comes back. Can you post flyers around the neighborhood with his picture?

As far as I know, she already did post fliers and even checked the local animal shelter with no luck.

Has he come back?
It might not be a kidnapping than an "Accidental rehoming"
We used to have a cat that went missing. There was a woman a road away who thought he was pretty and started feeding him, even after we went there and told her not to and said we'd nform the police.
She carried on and eventually he dissappeared. We know it was her, cause otherwise he never went anywhere. Maybe it's the same thing?
And if someone's deliberatly taken your cat, they wont say so, so maybe you need to ask someone to keep a lookout incase they see something weird :/

I'm really sorry to hear that. My cats haven't come home for a couple of days a number of times, it turned out that the residents of the OAP complex near where I live had been feeding them and shutting them in, seeing as they aren't allowed pets over there. I hope your cat comes back, and if he doesn't, I hope he's happy and being taken care of.

New Threads

Top Bottom