• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My brother whom...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNomad

...I talked about once on the chat boards about my late brother (he died in July-August 2017). He was " classically autistic ", as some put it. Diagnosed as mildly retarded and mildly autistic. I will call him Great Wahoo. He is interred with my parents here in Westchester County, NY, in a memorial I have the option of being interred in too. I very much want to visit it.
We were not, unfortunately, able to see each other for many years before his death:(. More later.

I am very sorry for your loss, and that you didn't see your brother for many years either, that's tough. Great Wahoo is an interesting name. I hope you will post some more about him.

Wahoo reminded me how Raymond ended up Rain Man...

May you be in peace every time you remember him!!!

Not yet, no. Or a whole lot of books & comics, ÷ a Crosley stereo, some LPs and CDs and DVDs and Los, some clothes (which need washing), that I've kept in (Expensive!) storage for ages in hopes of a place where they'd be mine.

...I left NY for California in 1997. After that I never got back to NY, 3,500 miles away - After my father died in 1999 there was nobody I could stay with if I visited Westchester County (My mother died in 1988), my brother's group home I believe 100% did not allow.overnight visitors and was waaay in the backwoods and even by '99 my driver's licence may have been expired. I kept contact with Wahoo with phone calls and cards - he was probably never behind an Internet keyboard in his life. By the time he died I had not had any picture of him - or my family, or my past - for many many years:cry:. I fantasized about how I'd pull off a visit to him for years, even just before I heard that he'd die U fantasized how I'd visit him from California to NY - I was pure and homeless! How could I get 3500 miles:(?
I have, ironically, benefited from Big's death - money my parents put aside for his support became available to me, supervised by the law firm that was my parent's when they were alive - the law firm they used, I mean, they weren't lawyers!:D - it's irregular, sometimes I can get the lawyer there to send me $, he sends a check by mail. I've bought so much stuff that was stolen/lost/left behind:(, I am fairly flush just now.

..." Big " got up there above when " Great " was meanto_O. I am listening on You Tube now to a later-years Elvis Presley live show. Before that an 80s80s? live show by Dean Martin where Frank Sinatra was on the same bill was on.

It's great you stayed in touch with your brother, I m sure that made him feel better. It's a shame you couldn't travel to see him, but it's such a long way with no funds.

Do you know on what grounds your money is withheld from you? That doesn't sound right.

...I don't know exactly how the money is set up...I have pointed this out to the lawyer (who I'll call " Gale Gordon " after the old actor who played with Lucille Ball;)) when we've disagreed. At least one thing he did and what he said about what he is allowed to do contradicted each other...I'm a but afraid of rocking the boat, for one.

I lost my older brother about 10 years ago and miss him a lot, too. He left behind one son, labeled as low functioning ASD, who is now about 30 years old, nonverbal, and lives with his mother. I spend as much time as possible with my nephew and try to help him every way I can. He is smart as can be, a genius at math, and loves jigsaw puzzles but trying to talk exhausts him. He is the closest thing I have to my brother.

...I started getting the money from Gale Gordon in 2018, IIRC. I went kind of crazy initially, I stayed in a motel, which GG did the actual sending of money for, and spent lots of money on books, DVDs, etc....to have something, a collection of my own, after so many years with:(, basically, anyway, what I could carry. I couldn't do the motel room forever, I made an attempt at a shared home situation, which did not work out ' Ezra would know this, as he followed me on another board, and we rather roundly disliked each other - And I think he helped move to get me thrown off of that board, which I had been on for many years and which I considered rather a home. A justification given for that was a claim that I had misrepresented myself on that board. This was a false claim, I did not misrepresent myself - and as Ezra was so.opsessef with me that he looked up precise details about my attempt to go to college back when Jimmy Carter was President, he bothered to look up exact details that I hadn't talked about on that board, so he had to have known I didn't misrepresent myself but he. said that I did:mad:. Other corner/s of people from that board I've talked with have expressed dislike of him too

Someone else with far greater skills and resources than me doxed you, which lead to the moderators banning you. Which I never planned on publicly mentioning here. As others on the other forum pointed out, I tried to help you quite a bit over the years, like trying to help you get your high school transcripts etc etc.

EDGAR_54 said:
Ezra has been really helpful to you over the years.

AnneOleson said:
You get angry at Ezra when he tries to show you how to help yourself.

As for misrepresenting yourself, you returned to that forum as a woman and as an 86 year old man, among several other identities, so it is hard for you to say that you do not.

Last edited:
Someone else with far greater skills and resources than me doxed you, which lead to the moderators banning you. Which I never planned on publicly mentioning here. As others on the other forum pointed out, I tried to help you quite a bit over the years, like trying to help you get your high school transcripts etc etc.

As for misrepresenting yourself, you returned to that forum as a woman and as an 86 year old man, among several other identities, so it is hard for you to say that you do not.

...There was nothing to " expose ". Anything where I talked about myself was accurate. You backed up the false claim that I pushed a false identity and - implicitly - tried to get help based on that. I did not do so. I was thrown out with years-old posts given as justification - with you joining in.
What, I was lying when you found out where I went to college in 197o? You (based on me having given my real name) dug that information up, then you joined in with the chorus that denounced my " deception ", something you should have known did not exist - After all, you found out where I went to college in '79! A fake identity/screen name is no crime in my book, espec. in my attempt to argue my case, after I was thrown out with no warning based on literally years and tears old accusations. You joined in, anyway, on the chorus against me even tho you knew the truth of where I went in '79 - which I didn't volenteers there.

You posted with several names both male and female of varying ages and locations.

"the_real_roxanne" Gender: Female Location: Queens NY 43 posts.
the_real_roxanne said:
I was THROWN OUT OF HERE, WITH LIES, before! I am assuming I will never be invited back. I was stabbed in the back and lied about
icon_sad.gif
Ezra backed up the " falsehood " claims

"elmerwoggon" Age: 86 Location: St. Louie, Missora
elmerwoggon said:
...Well, more fool you, Ezra, because I'm really .... - you know, the person who claim misrepresented himself

There are a few others I can dig up.

So who are you again, a woman from Queens, or an 86 year old from St. Louie?

Last edited:
....You forgot to look up Chief Wahoo! Yes, after being tossed out, WITH NO WARNING AND UNJUSTIFIABLE, I decided to post more under pseudonyms to taper off there/argue my case, and say goodbye to some people there? The board - including you - had kneecapped .e, I was fighting back, defending must. A lightweight fake identity never hurt anyone. When I spoke about myself at length I told the truth - as somoneike you who was so obsessed with me you looked up my college from 19ip would I know, yet you backed up the fake " I pulled a fraud." narrative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom