• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Aryanna

I have been making artwork my entire life and now I take AP art in high school. It's so much fun! I recently made a website to show off my art and I want to sell it after I graduate. Here is the link: ARYANNA HORAN ART

Liked it very much Aryanna. I'm an artist myself, although retired but still painting and drawing and doing collage as well. Your work is quite original and your ideas are good.
You have the beginnings of a very talented artist.

Very nice! I especially like the one of the cow's head sticking out of the burger. As an animal rights activist it speaks to me.

Nice work, you seem very talented! The painting with the fish is my favorite. I’m curious to see what you’ll come up with next :)

I like them, it must be nice to have a talent like that you can enjoy and get pleasure from. I especially like the two cats you captured them very well. I'm a huge cat fan I always have a couple living with me, I couldn't be without them. Thanks for showing your work!

Interesting compositions and there's a lot of character in the every day items you've depicted in some of your paintings. I like Concentration 8: Leather, and Window: you've given plain surfaces like the wall a lot of life! Unique use of colour as well!

I think your art is extraordinary. I liked still life art most like shampoo in the sink. Colours are also quite estethic.
May I ask what material did you paint with?

I have been making artwork my entire life and now I take AP art in high school. It's so much fun! I recently made a website to show off my art and I want to sell it after I graduate. Here is the link: ARYANNA HORAN ART

Very interesting work! I find it unusual to price artwork by the inch! Is that was they do nowadays? I went to art school and was a illustrator, animator, and commercial artist for 28 years. I still do art, but don’t have time to keep up with my old etsy shop, or post to social media...which is quite necessary nowadays.

Interesting art. It must be great to have a talent like that.

I especially like the painting of the cats and the one with the fish.

This was great work, they have a real taste of life in the application and conception. That’s hard to get at, you seem to have a natural dose of it. Definitely keep it up I look forward to see where you take it. What are you studying in collage? Art?

Here are some of mine..
1FAF385C-0F79-4A8E-BD2A-18542C21E4FD.jpeg

Attachments

• 825DA0AA-6BBC-431E-A839-EB9F018B60DF.jpeg
    825DA0AA-6BBC-431E-A839-EB9F018B60DF.jpeg
    403.3 KB · Views: 0
Thank you so much! I like your art too. Actually I'm in high school right now but I want to go to college and study animals

New Threads

Top Bottom