• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My art in 2021 :)

Monachopia

...spiral out... keep going.
It's been a busy year so far!

My sibling and I opened an Etsy shop and that's quite exciting in a way! We're using our artistic talents finally and are slowly building things up. It's tough work and really draining for us as we're both on the spectrum... Advertising is really not our strong suit. :( But we keep going!

I sculpted these earrings for the shop, of course slightly gothic/dark theme :)

Group_00.png

Apart from that I have been drawing, the ones that are less dark and creepy I sell as prints :)

SacredHeart_SM.png

PeopleScareMe_SM.png

HBA_SM.png

RotToRust_SM.png

CosmicWitch_SM.png

RavenWitchW_SM.png

Nice facial features. I like the lip & skin texture.
(I find heads/faces to be the most difficult.)

New Threads

Top Bottom