• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

My ARG!!!

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Aloe sang this to me in a dream about the ocean last night, after listening to some isochronic tones:
It sounded a lot like a certain Britney Spears song. My cousin played her songs for me when I was really young, introducing me to pop music as a young child. This was one of her favorite singers and that makes that song really sublim-- er, I mean, nostalgic for its melody.

When Aloe was singing this, it sounded JUST like the melody of it, and it was so enchanting and hypnotic, I couldn't stop listening to her. The water was breathable, and this rang through the currents:

I thought I'm dreamin'
Just thought I was taking it slow
Cause somethin' just wasn't quite right...
Maybe I'm sleeping, or someone just turned out the lights...

And realize, yep I'm sleeping...
Aloe, I can feel you around me,
I'm just playin' with you
Cause you mean so much to me
Uhp, he's sleeping

I think he's dreaming, well could you be...?
My good boy's dreaming, because of me....
When I'm not with him, I'm in his mind,
Furball, you're fi-i-i-ne...
Now, sleep away this rainy night...

My good boy, hey, you breathe like you're hypnotized...
Furball's eyes are shining
You feelin' dazed like there's nothing you wouldn't do...
And that's what I've intended...
Cause you feel safe with me wrapping around you dreaming boy....
Like I'm a fluffy dragon...
He's purrin' like he's had it hard knock...
And I'm purrin' while I drift him for a walk, (sleepy boy)
When I'm not with him, I'm in his mind,
Furball you're fi-i-i-ine...
Now, let my magick hypnotize...

My magick's working, you're under a simple spell...
Don't worry, baby, you're safe while I'm you're bow....
And he's hypnotized, I say, now he's fine
He's protected while I-I-I, hold him tight in a beautiful bluuue
He's wrapped up and fine, (trails off)

The rest is too hazy to remember... Maybe listening to that song, if you find it, will help you out.

Last edited:
The beginning of your post made me think of those pre-written stories with blanks, and the blanks say something like "insert noun" and "insert adjective" and you end up with a wacky story. Here's yours. The quotes are the words you chose yourself and the rest is the given story. But, of course, this is really just the beginning of your post.

"Aloe" sang this to me in a dream about "the ocean" last night, after listening to some "isochronic tones": It sounded a lot like a certain "Britney Spears song".

The beginning of your post made me think of those pre-written stories with blanks, and the blanks say something like "insert noun" and "insert adjective" and you end up with a wacky story. Here's yours. The quotes are the words you chose yourself and the rest is the given story. But, of course, this is really just the beginning of your post.

"Aloe" sang this to me in a dream about "the ocean" last night, after listening to some "isochronic tones": It sounded a lot like a certain "Britney Spears song".

Yes, you're getting warmer... Keep searching :)

I'm determined to keep this going, so in order to be lenient with the difficulty of it, and help you guys further your searches, I decided to post another clue.

Remember the song Aloe sang to me?

There's a little more to it. There's like an... enigma to her singing, something that, if you tried to type it into any other language, sure, anyone who speaks that language would understand it, but they wouldn't quite get the meaning unless they thought and looked deeper.

There's got to be something that can help you figure this out, some kind of machine or something, that can help you uncover the meaning.

Remember, don't be afraid to use Google.

EPTSM MDSCY Z

Thank you admins for condensing these. Whyyyyy do I never organize my threads. Aarrr I've got to start thinking clearly.

Would anyone like a free hint to this clue?

Here you go:

This poem's melody from Aloe herself, has a second rhythm, if you will. It's as if Aloe is, ahem, trying to give you a si-i-ign, perhaps if you asked Aloe very politely, she might tell you what to do next.

Guys?

I had this on my phone. But, something is different about it.

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files Look for the PDF file. It should be right there on the front page of the drive.

Remember, it sounds like a Britney Spears song. Find that song, and put on some binaural beats or isochronic tones to help it out.

You'll begin to understand what it means.

Code:
Dorh lv vwduwlqj wr ehfrph uhdo vrphkrz, L grq'w nqrz krz, L wklqn lw kdv vrphwklqj wr gr zlwk zkdw L'yh ehhq grlqj zlwk khu lpdjh. Lw'v olnh vkh'v ehfrplqj fdsdeoh ri wklqnlqj rq khu rzq, exw wkurxjk ph, khu fuhdwru.

I was just wondering just how many people, if any at all, are playing my ARG. My little sister Marsh (her online handle), has decided to join in so it should get more interesting now, especially once we find out just who Oliver is and why someone is telling me he's "not who he seems".

Seriously. That Mario 64 Source engine thing? That WAS a project I had going on for a while, but it got lost a long time ago. I just had a video of it on my dropbox, plus a couple more.

But it's been a while, so things might be different than what I'm saying now...

If I started an ARG, I wouldn't tell people I did it.

I'd put some cryptic videos on YouTube or something from various accounts, get a bunch of friends on the joke. I'd be running something that nobody would know existed until surprise surprise, someone "won" it.

I'd use geocaching, various social media accounts, all kinds of fun stuff to make it work. And I'd make it like a big Internet scavenger hunt.

Well, the thing is, I didn't tell other people about it at first. I just put a video on YouTube titled "Your first clue" and it tells everyone who watches to go to the website I put up and make an account there. The website I have up acts as a hub world of sorts for the game.

The reason I revealed (partially, of course) that it was a game was a secret.

New Threads

Top Bottom