• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Musical Ear Worms.

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Songs that once you hear how swanky, jazzy, hippity or just downright banger they are, you cannot for the life of you get them out of your head to save your life.

Does anyone else love these?! I adore them, especially if they come from the soundtracks of video games. Like this one:

This one seems to give off that "nightclub for villains only" vibe, and I FREAKING LOVE IT. The 8-bit remix by Bulby is even better!

What's your favorite jitterbug tune?

I've got a few of these.

Hardly anyone seems to remember this game anymore, but its always been a favorite of mine.

And every freaking note of that song is drilled into my mind.

Exactly the same with that one.

I can post alot more, but that's enough for right now.

I have a rather large collection of catchy video game music. But I shall limit myself to these.

I believe crash was the first videogame I ever played. I like how he moves his brows up and down before jumping on the hog, lol.

This, because my husband had to replay the level a lot when the game originally came out.

Songs that once you hear how swanky, jazzy, hippity or just downright banger they are, you cannot for the life of you get them out of your head to save your life.

Does anyone else love these?! I adore them, especially if they come from the soundtracks of video games. Like this one:

This one seems to give off that "nightclub for villains only" vibe, and I FREAKING LOVE IT. The 8-bit remix by Bulby is even better!

What's your favorite jitterbug tune?
for me the most of the music written in the 1990s and two thousands was just advertising ,there was no individuality to it ,compare that to Samuel barbers adagio for strings there is no comparison .

for me the most of the music written in the 1990s and two thousands was just advertising ,there was no individuality to it ,compare that to Samuel barbers adagio for strings there is no comparison .

Agree. Barber's adagio is one of my favorite all time pieces. But also, a lot of people just remember it because of Full Metal Jacket.

Disagree. The music by Akira Yamaoka was unique & definitely not advertising. His contribution to the game Silent Hill was a huge factor in its success. Once he was replaced in later SH games, the franchise lost followers.

Agree. Barber's adagio is one of my favorite all time pieces. But also, a lot of people just remember it because of Full Metal Jacket.

Disagree. The music by Akira Yamaoka was unique & definitely not advertising. His contribution to the game Silent Hill was a huge factor in its success. Once he was replaced in later SH games, the franchise lost followers.
You’ve done what a lot of people have done you’ve seen what you want to see I didn’t say all I said most

I get musical ear worms often. When I started to track where they came from, I noticed they were usually from the grocery store. I dream up music in my head all alone too. I've never learned how to erase it.

Same here. Get the song cemented in my head then l will randomly play it. I can't figure out music beats for the life of me. It's very frustrating to me. When beats are counted out, they just leaving scratching my head. My daughter played Sonic and silent hill

No never watched full metal jacket, it was in the chapel scene from Lorenzo‘s oil .

New Threads

Top Bottom