• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music/Songs/Soundtracks from Video Games

AGXStarseed

Post video links of music, songs, soundtrack you like from video games.

1. God Hand was a lackluster game but had a cracking song.

2. Crazy Taxi was my first PS2 game and had some great songs. This is one of them.

3.The music that plays in Super Godzilla, during the final boss fight against Bagan.

4. The Main Theme from Sonic Adventure. Never played this game, but the song rocks.

5. Again, Spy Hunter isn't a game I'm fond of but it had a good theme song.

I like almost the entire soundtrack for Bioware's Dragon Age: Inquisition but, it's all copy protected, payment required (or purchase of the game required) so, I can't link or embed it here in good conscience. (And yes I know some songs form the game are being offered as a free download through tomorrow but, then they will be for sale only.)

I have so many from various franchises, far too many to post, so I'll just share the first piece of music I think of from the first five franchises that I think of.

Final Fantasy soundtracks composed by Nobuo Uematsu

The Earthbound soundtrack is mostly good too, although it gets a bit weird in places

Super Mario music always makes me smile

Sonic the Hedgehog too, especially the Megadrive era stuff (it was so hard to choose between angel island act one or act 2 - that's how good the soundtrack for sonic 3 is!)

Donkey Kong Country has some pretty memorable music

I just noticed more than half of these are from SNES games...

This track from Air Combat, "Head First," was pretty badass.

The Morrowind theme.

Medabots Infinity OST. "Grassland Stage."

Mass Effect 3. "Leaving Earth."

Deus Ex Human Revolution had an excellent soundtrack. I haven't actually completed the game, it just never stuck with me, but the soundtrack evokes some much energy from me. 'After the Crash' is the highlight of the album. 2:27 is euphoric.

I like a lot of the music from Dance Dance Revolution Supernova for PlayStation 2.

2 of my favorites:

New Threads

Top Bottom