• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

DiverseWonderland

I can do anything!
So does anyone have a Song or a specific Music Video that keeps you going or get's you motivated or calms you and makes you happy? One of mine is this AMV I found;

I love the show and the song gets me pumped so that was a good combo, so what about you guys? Anyone have a Song or Music video that just feels good to Listen or watch for them? and if so then feel free to comment the Song or Video.

When I'm really down, I listen to Paul Simon's Graceland. I try to avoid listening to it at other times so I don't get tired of it.

I usually listen to the whole album from start to finish, and I like every song on the album, but some of my favorites on it are:

Here's a good topic to revive! I'm in the mood to talk about music tonight. Though I should probably go to bed soon.

I recently created a new playlist that are solely "motivational" (okay, a few months ago now). They aren't all happy, but they all keep me going, and have gotten me through some very tough times. There is currently 147 songs on it.

And that doesn't include my "euphoria" playlist, which is all about awesome, euphoria inducing vocals. I've decided that my favourites are (usually) the kind that are both heart breaking and have soaring, awesome vocals. That way I get the benefits of both!

Personally, I've always found the music I listen to (country,, mostly, though of varied kinds) has helped me to express my emotions, sometimes even to myself! It has also provided the validation I didn't get anywhere else for a long time, and some much needed hope.

New Threads

Top Bottom