• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Moving over from another aspie forum that is shutting down

Scott_Milk

Hello all,

as the title says, I am moving over from another site that is shutting down at the end of this month. I had just started there only back in august and had actually liked the small community that it was since I started to feel like I knew the people there. but it seems I caught it just as it was dying. it was asperclick.com if you are wondering and if there is anyone else coming over from there, I am Ace from there and still with same avatar so I hope to keep that same feel and sense of community here. anyways, on to actually introducing myself.

I am a young guy who is to smart for his own good. I love the outdoors, math/science, mechanical systems, automotive engineering, off roading, being hands on, music and video entertainment, tech and computers and a lot more. I am going to school as a mechanical engineer, I was that quiet but pretty smart kid in school but have since opened up some more. I was diagnosed with Asperger's some time ago (beginning of high school or end of middle school I think) and before that, ADD (way back in elementary school). I would consider myself more mild form of Asperger's in some aspects (like social blindness) but still have that hyper analytical aspect that some have. I seem to have a pretty good grasp on my life even with the Asperger's and sometimes consider it a gift.

also note: I could care less about proper grammer and spelling, as long as I get the point across and others can understand it. as some of you might notice, I rareley capitolise the first letter in a sentance. I hope that doesn't upset anyone since I have seen some like that on the internet. I started doing this back on the other forum and I find I really prefer to type out exactly as I naturally do without makeing so many corrections (as I found myself taking half my time to do before).

Welcome to this forum, you're in a good place. Hope you find it helpful and supportive and make some friends here.

upload_2019-12-8_16-34-4.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

I've been here for over a year and a half and I can say it's a wonderful place. Everyone's quite friendly and the staff (5 people believe it or not!) do an absolute bang up job at what they do

Welcome to the forum! I'm an adult self diagnosis, also a guy who has a passion for vintage cars and special interest cars, not that I own one yet...

Welcome to the forum! I'm an adult self diagnosis, also a guy who has a passion for vintage cars and special interest cars, not that I own one yet...
lol same, I want an FJ40 but considering I am a broke college student that is going to be some time before that happens.

Hi Scott. I used to be very active on Asperclick a while back (I am Nesf there), but left it a while ago, partly because of the inactivity, partly because of the endless conflict/bickering between a small number of members, and partly because I felt that the focus of the forum had changed from being a support forum like this one, to a platform to support the owner's you-tube channel and live streaming, something that always existed to some extent, but which never particularly interested me.

Welcome to autismforums.com, Scott. I hope you find and participate in making this forum just what is needed. This is home.

lol same, I want an FJ40 but considering I am a broke college student that is going to be some time before that happens.

Or how about a mid-1960's Toyota FJ45 station wagon, a truck I spotted 12 years ago... This one is rare though
644308023_b7312c41ac_c.jpg

Or how about a mid-1960's Toyota FJ45 station wagon, a truck I spotted 12 years ago... This one is rare though
644308023_b7312c41ac_c.jpg
yea that would be pretty cool too. a little to long for my taste considering I want to use it off roading eventually and wheel base is important. ideally, I would want an FJ43 but those are even more rare. only made in south america for a time.

New Threads

Top Bottom