• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Metalhead's party thread.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
I am grilling steaks for everybody who chooses to attend. Veggie burgers for the vegetarians who want to attend. I have an ice chest full of soda and sparkling water. This is a sober party. What will you bring to the potluck?

I can grill anything you want to bring, if that is what you wish.

I have my stereo pumping out tunes, who do you want to hear?

I could put on a multiplayer game, board, card or video?

C'mon, I want everybody to have a great time here at my party.

I have my stereo pumping out tunes, who do you want to hear?
Prog rock! I know you have a turntable, I could bring some of my records to listen to, or some CDs. Jethro Tull, Genesis, Rush, Marillion, Millenium, Yes, Big Big Train, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, Rush, Renaissance, Camel, Caravan, Soft Machine. I hope you like music with vocals in foreign languages - I've got lots - Phoenix, Celelalte Cuvinte, Ougenweide and lots more. And some non-prog - Skyclad, New Model Army, Wishbone Ash, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple. :)

Last edited:
Prog rock! I know you have a turntable, I could bring some of my records to listen to, or some CDs. Jethro Tull, Genesis, Rush, Marillion, Millenium, Yes, Big Big Train, Gentle Giant, King Crimson, Rush, Renaissance, Camel, Caravan, Soft Machine. I hope you like music with vocals in foreign languages - I've got lots - Phoenix, Celelalte Cuvinte, Ougenweide and lots more. And some non-prog - Skyclad, New Model Army, Wishbone Ash, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple. :)
You just won this thread.

I am bringing my popular pesto noodle salad, and my homemade cheese cake. Any grunge music? I am not to picky. Maybe Buffalo wings l can bring if l get lazy to make salad. And ranch and Blu Cheese to dip in. My boyfriend only eats wings lately. But on occasion he will eat a vegan burger.

Good music choices @Progster .

I really wish that you find some new friends in real life, where you can do all activities what you want with them and you don´t need to feel lonely. you really seem to be a very friendly and sympathetic guy. when I would live near you, then I definitely would like to spend time with you.

I could bring german pretzels with obatzda, that´s a bavarian cheese cream made with camembert cheese. it tastes really good IMO. Obatzda - Wikipedia

I´m fine with most music, as long as it´s no schlager music or "new" german rap.

I really wish that you find some new friends in real life, where you can do all activities what you want with them and you don´t need to feel lonely. you really seem to be a very friendly and sympathetic guy. when I would live near you, then I definitely would like to spend time with you.

I could bring german pretzels with obatzda, that´s a bavarian cheese cream made with camembert cheese. it tastes really good IMO. Obatzda - Wikipedia

I´m fine with most music, as long as it´s no schlager music or "new" german rap.
Yeah, I really need to learn how to drive a car.

That is the only thing keeping me from so many meetups. And social events. And concerts at local joints a town away. Transportation is easily my biggest issue.

I'm from their country but in the later years my favorite is

I know Bucovina, can also recommend Bucium - I have all their albums. Also, Negura Bunget. Romanian rock/prog is one of my 'specialities' - I also like Sfinx, FFN, Talitha Qumi, Pro Musica, Progresiv TM, Stepan Project, Kogaion, Semnal M, Odyssey, Accent, Rhetorica, Byron, Adrian Berinde, Yesterdays. I know of a few more including metal, but don't listen to them on a regular basis, such as White Walls, Iris, Trooper or Cargo, Dordeduh, Taine, An Theos.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really need to learn how to drive a car.

That is the only thing keeping me from so many meetups. And social events. And concerts at local joints a town away. Transportation is easily my biggest issue.
bus, train - not available? is it too far away away for a bicycle?

I thought driving a car is the easiest thing in the USA. you can do it with 16, you can drink with 21. and I heard that the driving license is often a pass replacement and I´m not sure, but I think a former teacher was in the USA for working for a while and he made the driving license, because it was so helpful for him to have one I think. because you can´t do many things without it?

The bus stops running in my town around 7pm. And it does not run on weekends anywhere near where I live. That is a massive issue for me.

Gotta throw in some Killing Joke, Wire, Husker Du, Green Carnation, Voivod, Kekal, and some other random stuff that I could throw in right now but then this post would be five pages long.

Forgot chips. The best are in clear plastic bags at the Mexican grocery.
I'm not sure what I'd bring. Ramen with kelp?
Shoyu ramen, and I'm in. Have you ever watched the documentary, Ramen Heads? I would give anything to have ramen at the award winning chef's shop.

Shoyu ramen, and I'm in. Have you ever watched the documentary, Ramen Heads? I would give anything to have ramen at the award winning chef's shop.

I haven't - thank you for the suggestion!

This reminds me that I should get a coffee grinder and run some kombu flakes through it to turn it into a powder to use for seasoning.

Hell, I feel like pulling out my grill and throwing on the gourmet steaks right now. How do you all want it cooked? I am a grilling master now.

I know Bucovina, can also recommend Bucium - I have all their albums. Also, Negura Bunget. Romanian rock/prog is one of my 'specialities' - I also like Sfinx, FFN, Talitha Qumi, Pro Musica, Progresiv TM, Stepan Project, Kogaion, Semnal M, Odyssey, Accent, Rhetorica, Byron, Adrian Berinde, Yesterdays. I know of a few more including metal, but don't listen to them on a regular basis, such as White Walls, Iris, Trooper or Cargo, Dordeduh, Taine, An Theos.
That’s a whole bunch of names I added to my Apple Music playlist just now. I will check them out tonight.

New Threads

Top Bottom