• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Meeting Up

Aristocario

Hello to everyone!

I live in Leeds and would like to meet new people, I'm 19, so preferrably for
people around my age, in their 20s, or slightly below my age would be preferred to meet.

My favourite hobbies are football (I play in a football team too), drawing, comics (specially manga and hispanic comics), reading, and music.

If you want to meetup, send me a message and/or comment and we can arrange something (1 on 1 or as a group meetup).

Regards,
Aristocario.

Greetings!
I'm in Germany, less than 50 km away from the dutch and NRW/ Niedersachsen border, 16 years old and would prefer to meet about same aged or slightly older weirdos. I like reading, and generally am a computer and science nerd.
I like to think.

I'd rather prefer to find real life friends.

New Threads

Top Bottom