• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Meet my cuddly dragon! :)

iamlindsaythatisall

Tomorrow's just your future yesterday
Her name is Steely Dan (I thought she was a male, but then I found unfertilized eggs in her terrarium). I love her to pieces.

Attachments

• D3EC2047-2839-400B-AA43-BE5818BD21DB.jpeg
    D3EC2047-2839-400B-AA43-BE5818BD21DB.jpeg
    697.3 KB · Views: 108
I had a Bearded Dragon too! They’re so cuddly!
I miss mine :( I’ll try to find a picture of him.
I had lots of reptiles and amphibians and fish. My main interest is dogs and I’m also obsessed with horses, but I love pretty much all animals and I would love to have all kinds of pets!

I had a Bearded Dragon too! They’re so cuddly!
I miss mine :( I’ll try to find a picture of him.
I had lots of reptiles and amphibians and fish. My main interest is dogs and I’m also obsessed with horses, but I love pretty much all animals and I would love to have all kinds of pets!
I’d love to see a pic of him :)
I also love dogs, but I’m allergic :(
Animals are just my favorite. Gets me happy stimming every time!

I’d love to see a pic of him :)
I also love dogs, but I’m allergic :(
Animals are just my favorite. Gets me happy stimming every time!
The pictures are pretty old but I’ll see if I have one on my computer somewhere! :) If not I can probably get one at my parents’ house.
Aww, I’m sorry you’re allergic to dogs :( That must be the worst thing ever!!
Animals are my favorite thing in the world and definitely my purpose in life :)

The pictures are pretty old but I’ll see if I have one on my computer somewhere! :) If not I can probably get one at my parents’ house.
Aww, I’m sorry you’re allergic to dogs :( That must be the worst thing ever!!
Animals are my favorite thing in the world and definitely my purpose in life :)
Being allergic to dogs is really tough... I still pet them, though >.< I can't help it!!

I would love to work with animals! I'm sure I will acquire more pets in the future :)

New Threads

Top Bottom