• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Media Section Question

BraidedPony

Enjoying life and glad to be alive!
V.I.P Member
I like to check out the new pics in Media. Is there a way to remove a pic from my screen for any reason, such as I've seen it or don't like it?
I've tried Marking All as Viewed but it didn't remove any pics, but I tried it in case that is what it was supposed to do.
Thank you.

I like to check out the new pics in Media. Is there a way to remove a pic from my screen for any reason, such as I've seen it or don't like it?
I've tried Marking All as Viewed but it didn't remove any pics, but I tried it in case that is what it was supposed to do.
Thank you.
I'm not sure what you are after.
Making all pix as viewed only removes the new images notification from the upper screen.

@BraidedPony

Are you saying you want make the pictures go away?

Clicking "Mark as Viewed" doesn't erase/delete anything.
It just marks the existing images as having been viewed.

That way you know what you have already seen and
what is new.

I want to make the pictures go away.
I would like to control what pictures stay and which go away.
I found some images creepy, and I want them to go away.
Thank you.
Sorry I wasn't clear in my original post.

New Threads

Top Bottom