• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me innit

VenomousAlbino

Hello.

I'm 32 years old, live in Cardiff (UK) and am also the amazing, handsome and incredibly modest husband of @xudo. I was diagnosed with atypical autism in December 2015, which I just learned about 10 minutes ago is also referred to as PDD-NOS.

My big interests/obsessions are videogames and comics, specifically superheroes.

Welcome, husband.

8qt989.jpg

Welcome... Please remain seated, keeping your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times, and your safety bar down...

Hiya Venomous, welcome to AC. Mia from Canada, have already met Xudo who's fun:) and interesting. Nice to meet you. Keep waiting for my own spouse to show up on the site some day. Maybe it will happen, in the meantime; keep your stick on the iceo_O

Last edited:
hi and welcome to AC,xudos husband!
its an awesome community,your video gaming obsession will fit in well here.

you were diagnosed under the american DSM manual as the european manual;the ICD doesnt acknowledge atypical/PDDNOS autism.
i am diagnosed with intellectual disability under the DSM [except i have its older rather offensive label],and my cousins child in northern ireland is diagnosed PDDNOS,i find it strange why the ICD doesnt have an atypical section,but that idea is pointless now as the next issue will merge everything into ASD.

Welcome, @VenomousAlbino ! :)
you were diagnosed under the american DSM manual as the european manual;the ICD doesnt acknowledge atypical/PDDNOS autism.
i am diagnosed with intellectual disability under the DSM [except i have its older rather offensive label],and my cousins child in northern ireland is diagnosed PDDNOS,i find it strange why the ICD doesnt have an atypical section,but that idea is pointless now as the next issue will merge everything into ASD.
I was just wondering about this. I thought I remembered atypical autism in the ICD-10 and just looked it up again. I found this link: Autism Spectrum Disorder in DSMs and ICD-10 | Autism Aspergers Advocacy Australia
Here's the complete autism section of the ICD-10: ICD-10 Version:2015
If I understand this correctly, F84.1 is atypical autism and F84.9 is PDD-NOS in the ICD-10.

Xudo's husband? Cool. Welcome to AC! :)

Wales....I still want to go to Portmeirion some day. :cool:

mhr_camera.jpg

i still can't believe there are two other names PDD-NOS hope it isn't changed again
confusing enough hearing aspie without mild h.f.a
Hello.

I'm 32 years old, live in Cardiff (UK) and am also the amazing, handsome and incredibly modest husband of @xudo. I was diagnosed with atypical autism in December 2015, which I just learned about 10 minutes ago is also referred to as PDD-NOS.

My big interests/obsessions are videogames and comics, specifically superheroes.

New Threads

Top Bottom