• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me II

SteveNomad

I am going to follow up the introductory thread about me and the " Me " (I think it was) thread - since the ' Me " thread was picked to be spotlighted, this will go deeper into details of me, as a spotlighted thread would be seen by a lot of people - Actually, this is a prelude to what I had planned because my physical condition + for one - has gone downhill the last day or do:-(.
I have been haky and dizzy/wobbily - and I have had these teeny dpadmd/dhskingd which I sometimes have, but not enough to really me noticed.
I kind of want it to be more dothst it will be noted and treated, rather than my not getting the treatment that I need - including the kidneys - as I have said - and some rest and help:-(. I am playing up being sorry for myself.

I am going to follow up the introductory thread about me and the " Me " (I think it was) thread - since the ' Me " thread was picked to be spotlighted, this will go deeper into details of me, as a spotlighted thread would be seen by a lot of people - Actually, this is a prelude to what I had planned because my physical condition + for one - has gone downhill the last day or do:-(.
I have been haky and dizzy/wobbily - and I have had these teeny dpadmd/dhskingd which I sometimes have, but not enough to really me noticed.
I kind of want it to be more dothst it will be noted and treated, rather than my not getting the treatment that I need - including the kidneys - as I have said - and some rest and help:-(. I am playing up being sorry for myself.
if you post a new thread ,it will go onto the main forum page ,everybodies does ,i know its not what you expect ,if you are light headed go to the er !get your organs (liver ,kidneys,heart ,lungs)checked

...What I really need is extended pleasant rest to recover and the right treatment but I'm not getting it:disappointed:. I need to have decent, alright, food fairly consist ly and not have to roam around so much and give on to excessive junk food, and pleasantly read/compute/watch+listen. I don't even have prescription glasses:cryingcat:! (I do have drugstore generics)
At times, my medical condition has been diagnosed as so bad, I have been told I am.in danger of dying? (It's short of that level of badness now + it's improved a little) But I can't get help and care sufficient!:sleepy:

...To start with, I'm homeless, and, to stick to recent-ish timesz have been since getting out of a recovery home in 2018 after the last of the series of toe amputations (which took me from 9&1)2 toes in early 2015 to 4&1/2 now, I had various diabetic infections and couldn:t get treatment that would cure them)...at that time, an inheritance became available to me and I stayed for a while very expensively in a motel, very dick with that water bloating I think I mentioned and perhaps a bit psychologically affected by my brother's sudden death in 2017:cry: and really feeling the torso pain that, off and on in intensity/migrating, I feel much of the time when I'm not lying down flat as I am now.
In this shelter, we're awakened at 5 A.M. and dumped outside in the dark-ish at 6;30 AM or so - I have to go around, or find somewhere to rest (and there's VERY few) during the day till we're brought back.
I had a heart sttack in 2915 and developed congestive heart failure after that, and walk untra-dliwly. It is a large effort to get up from a floor/ground position such as this, my lower body is pretty shot. I have COPD in my lungs and asthma and cough a lot (non+infectious) from the fluid in my lungs. My kidneys have been described as failure stage, with me being told I should expect dialysis soon - Actually,s I was told at one time recently that my kidneys, if they became much worse, could become terminal - Not that they are now, but they could become that - They have, at this point, apparently slightly improved from that - but the " failure)dialysis ' DX remains, I believe. I have to walk around all day or rest somewhere - Many days I have spent the many hours of the day before being dropped off by the shelter and bring brought back entirely in a 1 block-ish radius from the point where we're dropped off - but now the cops are claiming that we're not allowed to hang around there, and give me tickets when I don't leave, summons)citations + This could eventually turn into something bigger.
I'm just to crippled & exausted, I tended to stay in that spot to get needed sleep and some sun on me - What I will do when it starts raining I don't know. There's almost no breakfast offered at the shelter (cereal, coffee, which I don't really drink) - the evening meal is alright, but I need some food during the day and spend too much onbfady/Eslgterns' good - I can't stay in and rest and try to get betterz you have to go out. I can't watch my own YV or something, I can hardly read real books anymore with my lack of prescription glasses and string light, ad I said, I am.incredibly tired (sleepy) & exausted (I guess the kidneys, etc.) do often - and I have to carry a great many things around all day.
If I had a room of my own and some way to set things up I could rebuild from there - I really would have to get some Social Services help in getting something at this point (which would have to have at least some bit of handicapped-suitability) ...if I did, I could access, probably, some of what remains of that inheritance and set myself up and proceed from there, but it's not in any way about to happen now in expensive and full of homeless Santa Cruz, CA. I'm not we'd to staying here forever but I don't know where I could go, I have no likely connections anywhere.
I don't want to die in this situation - I even have some reading and clothes and stuff in storage that I could set up in a new place.

...Gor I think the 4th time tonight I'm having to pull myself up from mats on the floor with a chair to go to the bathroom, the diatetics (per pills) I take to keep away the massive CHF-csused bloating I had in 3018 make me have to go to the bathroom a lot - That certainly contributes to my lack of sleep. Also, admittedly, staying up on my teeny phone doing - Well, right now, this + contributes. With s lit phone screen I can at least read what's on it - So much of the time I cannot read real books, I can't, with my bad back, easily find a comfortable position and I really need STRONG light to comfortably read much prose that is not lit from behind now, and no prescription glasses and spots on my eye that I was seeing an eye doctor about s possible operation for some months back.but it got broke up and I haven't been able to see him since. If I had a secure, decent, personal situation I could go to doctors but I don't think I can find it now from the position I'm in here

...I just wish zi could find someone who would help me improve my comouyvdkills. I don't want to die knowing essentially nothing but hunt & oeck & push " Postb" and "Send ":cry:!!
I was left behind when, in decades past, people were taught things. I went to school (not, itself, fully and never fixed up:sweat:). I didn't grow up with a computer next to me.
People just robotically repeat " Watch this instructional video ". I need s HUMAN BEING! I need someone to answer my " super obvious " questions. I need someone to talk with. I am homeless, in this shelter with a curfew making going out for any length of time very hard, and this massive exhaustion and tiredness in my part making it even harder, I no doubt act " weird " himekesd-y and autistic-y, with just s duper-low end phone and even my not having a comfortable place to sit - I am holding this up on my head on two mstd in the floor looking through my nin-perscription glasses as I write this - in - this phone is acting up now;-(.

...I just wish zi could find someone who would help me improve my comouyvdkills. I don't want to die knowing essentially nothing but hunt & oeck & push " Postb" and "Send ":cry:!!
I was left behind when, in decades past, people were taught things. I went to school (not, itself, fully and never fixed up:sweat:). I didn't grow up with a computer next to me.
People just robotically repeat " Watch this instructional video ". I need s HUMAN BEING! I need someone to answer my " super obvious " questions. I need someone to talk with. I am homeless, in this shelter with a curfew making going out for any length of time very hard, and this massive exhaustion and tiredness in my part making it even harder, I no doubt act " weird " himekesd-y and autistic-y, with just s duper-low end phone and even my not having a comfortable place to sit - I am holding this up on my head on two mstd in the floor looking through my nin-perscription glasses as I write this - in - this phone is acting up now;-(.
go to santacruz public library, they have digital learning courses ,there is one starting Sunday, 1 December ,it says on the website it’s located downtown! at 240 Church St., I have never been to America so I have no idea where it is, it’s first come first serve, 1 PM to 3 PM.

go to santacruz public library, they have digital learning courses ,there is one starting Sunday, 1 December ,it says on the website it’s located downtown! at 240 Church St., I have never been to America so I have no idea where it is, it’s first come first serve, 1 PM to 3 PM.

...Thank you, SW, I know where it is...and now, it it dobexsudting, a lot of the time, to do the things I have to or want to do, when I am forced outside all day...:confounded:...It is pretty exauding to get to and back from the library! I often don't do it now:coldsweat:. Also, something INCREDIBLY melodramatic has recently happened here, and I don't have the energy now or this phone now the juice to write about it, but I think, just to hopefully get even a shelter situation where I could rest, I may spend money , if I can get enough, go many US states away to one with considerably colder weather on the average! Are you in the U.K.?

New Threads

Top Bottom