• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Me Before You

FromEquestria2LA

Well, I was referred to this film when I was writing my Your Lie in April fanfic, His Lie in April. What's it about? Here goes, per TVTropes:
Me Before You is a 2016 drama film based on the 2012 novel of the same name, starring Emilia Clarke as Louisa, and Sam Claflin as Will Traynor.

Louisa "Lou" Clark, a 26-year-old living with and supporting her large working class family, is suddenly fired from her job at a cafe. With few qualifications, she looks for employment at a Job Centre. There, she learns of Camilla Traynor, who is looking for a caretaker for her son, Will, who was paralyzed from the chest down in a traffic accident two years prior. Camilla hires Louisa despite having almost no experience in care-giving, in the hopes that she will lift his spirits.

Their relationship starts off rocky as Will is understandably depressed and bitter over his accident, but over time, the two begin to bond and become closer, with Louisa taking him on outings and dates, and Will becomes enchanted with her bubbly, unwavering attitude and is intrigued with her "unique" sense of fashion.

Lou, however, is unaware of the deal made between Will and his parents regarding his condition...

After reviewing this film, I was quite moved by it. There were a few funny moments, but it really does capture all of my feels. Defenitely worth viewing.

New Threads

Top Bottom