• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

may i be giving wrong signals?

aspie1w

hello to everyone:

just today at a chat room was talking with a perfect unknown and i told many things that not too many knows and just asked me a question that i am thinking about, i have some friends from perhaps 15/20 years but they only later of perhaps some years ago been like been answering messages on those systems of messaging or e mails not often or ignore them or just simply never reply back my e mails, 2 of the persons are like that, and was wondering if may i be giving a wrong signal, i mean they perceive that what i want from them is something not alike a friendship but somthing wrong like some relationship date a thing that am not interested in at all?

never have done this question till today and well today due a person asking me about a similar stuff i am wondering.

best regards

Virtual sites are just that. Friendships are flighty, here today then gone tomorrow. So the need to connect and become friends may not happen thru no fault of your own.

New Threads

Top Bottom